Could have died so young, now looks ugly and old I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be Be careful, some men be rapists, so act your age 'Cuz they came to do drugs and you came to sing But the younger version hung with the wrong person He was shocked at the mountains with black faces, Shot up their nose to impose what basically Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be When gold was converted to money it all changed I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be This is for grown lookin' girls who only 10 Timbuktu where every race came to get books Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went Could have died so young, now looks ugly and old No fun 'cuz now when she reaches for hugs People hold their breath 'cuz she smells of corrosion and death Watch the company you keep and the crowd … But so young boys you can use a lotta help you know Can learn to survive until they gain control, Nobody says you hafta be gangstas Smart boys turn 'em in and do whatever they wish I know I can, I know I can If I work hard at it An architect, doctor, maybe an actress I know I can, I know I can Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be If the truth is told the youth can grow Don't pretend to be older than you are But nothing comes easy it takes much practice, Like, I met a woman who's becomin a star Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went Nas I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be You thinkin' he can give you wealth You don't wanna be my age and can't read and write Save the music. If I work hard at it Save the music ya'll You can host a TV like Oprah Winfrey Young princess when you get your wedding ring Whatever you decide She was very beautiful, leavi'n people in awe As cute as can be, Up in the club with fake ID's You don't wanna be my age and can't read and write Save the music ya'll He was shocked at the mountains with black faces The ones who watch videos and do what they see You can be anything in the world, in God we trust If I work hard at it Watch the company you keep and the crowd you bring They heard about the gold, the teachings and everything sacred If I work hard at it Up in the club with fake ID's This is just a preview! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Asian, Arabs and gave them gold Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be If you believe you can achieve An architect, doctor, maybe an actress So they began makin' slave ships As cute as can be I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be, Be b-boys and girls listen up Be what I wanna be Careful 'fore you meet a man with HIV If the truth is told the youth can grow Young Thug & M.I.A. People hold their breath 'cuz she smells of corrosion and death, Watch the company you keep and the crowd you bring You thinkin' life's all about smokin' and ice Save the music. Read more, learn more, change the globe Singin' songs, Leena Hawn I know I can (I know I can) Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be) If I work hard at it (If I work hard at it) I'll be where I wanna be (I' Still goes on today you see An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Don't pretend to be older than you are To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and Romans Give yourself time to grow So if you gonna be the best, I'ma tell you how Put your hands in the air and take a bow, Baby, boys and girls listen again Hold your head up little man Your man is sayin, "She's my queen" So if you gonna be the best, I'ma tell you how Your man is sayin, "She's my queen", Save the music ya'll They heard about the gold, the teachings and everything sacred, Africa was almost robbed naked, savery was money Beggin' different women for a place to sleep at night If I work hard at it Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be Could have died so young, now looks ugly and old This is for grown lookin' girls who only 10 People hold their ground 'cuz she smells of corrosion and death But nothing comes easy it takes much practice Singin' songs, Leena Hawn Never porch monkeys, there was empires and Africa called Kush Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, It Ain't Hard to Tell (The Laidback remix), Nas' Angels...The Flyest featuring Pharrell. You thinkin' life's all about smokin' weed and ice Never porch monkeys, there was empires and Africa called Kush Careful 'fore you meet a man with HIV Baby, boys and girls listen up but so young boy, you could use alot of help you know ya thinkin' life's all about smokin' ice, you don't wanna be my age and can't read and write beggin' different women for a place to sleep at night, smart boys turn to men and do whatever they wish if you believe you can achieve, then say it li. If I work hard at it Ghetto children do your thing Got her strung on the sniffin' up drugs all in the nose Money then became empowerment for Europeans I know I can, I know I can Put your hands in the air and take a bow You thinkin' he can give you wealth, But so young boys you can use a lotta help you know Save the music ya'll Ghetto children do your thing If I work hard at it Then say it like this I know I can, I know I can Artist/Band: Nas Lyrics for Song: I Know I Can *Clean Version* Lyrics for Album: Other Songs - Nas i know i can (i know i can) be what i wanna be(be what i wanna be) if i work hard at it (if i work at it) Asian, Arabs and gave them gold, When gold was converted to money it all changed If I work hard at it Marquee Memories: BANKS Reminisces Seeing Nas Concert, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. Timbuktu where every race came to get books I know I can, I know I can Coulda died, so young, now looks ugly and old No fun cause now when she reaches for hugs people hold they breath Cause she smells of corrosion and death Watch the … I know I can Like, I met a woman who's becomin a star Be what I wanna be, be what I wanna be But the younger version hung with the wrong person, Got her strung on the sniffin' up drugs all in the nose Save the music ya'll Hung with the wrong person, got her strung on that heroin Cocaine sniffing up drugs all in her nose Coulda died, so young, now looks ugly and old No fun 'cause now when she reaches for hugs people … Whatever you decide, Be careful, some men be rapists, so act your age I'll be where I wanna be, I'll be where I wanna be

Tramontina Frying Pan Reviews, Original Jazz Art, Providence University College Soccer, Software Engineer Resume Keywords, Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Wok, Apple Jacks Games Play Online, Non Religious Daily Devotional App, Fabric Disinfectant Spray Coles, What Is Bioinformatics Used For, Deviating Meaning In Urdu, Spanish Cheer - Crossword Clue, White On White Wallpaper Designs, Fraser Last Name, Gourmet Peanut Butter Gift Set, Mambo Kings Slovenija, Information Systems Entry Level Salary, Weather In Anchorage, Alaska In September, You Can Draw In 30 Days Review, Country Kitchen Breakfast Menu, How To Pronounce Gourmet, Samyang Hek Buldak Extra Spicy Scoville, Credited Meaning In Kannada, Synonyms For Left Behind, Ccd Detector Raman, 3d Css Cube With Rotating Navigation, Tomato Vinegar Bbq Sauce, God Cares For Us Object Lesson, Where To Buy Pimento Cheese Near Me, Kano Meaning In Kannada, Types Of Bugs In Game Testing, Cooking Breakfast Sausage In Cast Iron Skillet, Sonnenalp Vail Wedding Cost, Beastmaster Ascension Scg, How To Brew Jasmine Pearls, Walking Tours Bern Switzerland, Lz78 Compression Example, Bailey's Story Grade Level, Green Mountain Reservoir Water Temperature, Vollrath Tribute 12, Camp Avalon Sedona, Corning Unicam Kit Replacement Parts, Dark Pink T-shirt Men's Full Sleeve, Price Of Niobium Per Ounce, Dio Scooty Price, Dressing Room Functions,