Because of the sweet almond notes of the amaretto, this Italian Margarita is fit for just about any occasion. Add slices of limes and … You can serve this margarita on the rocks, but we preferred it served up, like a martini. But will it really be around that long? I’m glad you enjoyed them, Karen! But that’s not the classic definition of this popular drink! This post contains affiliate links. Tightly close and shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds (it's longer than you think). Mari. Thank you for taking the time to share this kind review! This recipe is great because it uses frozen concentrate limeade instead of sour mix, which I think makes them better! The best part about this margarita pitcher recipe: no need for a cocktail shaker! In a 52-ounce pitcher, add the lime juice, then the Cointreau, and stir to combine. We’re Sonja and Alex Overhiser, the recipe developers and cookbook authors behind this website. Easy. : Cocktails, Cooking, and Other Agave Adventures, Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Thank you for sharing this kind review! The recipes have been well tested and will work for you and your family every time! Our Classic Margarita is the most popular cocktail recipe that we make for friends and family. To get the salt to stick to the rim of the glass, rub a cut lime wedge around the rim before dipping it into the salt. Featured from the TODAY Show to Bon Appetit, Sonja seeks to inspire adventurous eating to make the world a better place one bite at a time. This means that there’s an “official” definition of the margarita: tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice. Serve immediately or place a piece of plastic wrap over the top of the pitcher and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. You may notice the taste is fairly strong, even after you’ve poured your simple syrup. That sounds delicious! I love to know what you are making! Like my Skinny Margarita, instead of the yucky, sugary bottled mixes you’ll find in most chain restaurants, this Italian Margarita calls for fresh citrus juices. For a pitcher, mix all the ingredients together, then shake them with ice just before serving. wikiHow's. I think we have found it. beforehand with fruit flavors. Learn how your comment data is processed. So many bar cocktails and bottles of margarita mix are sickly sweet. You can find the almond syrup in the coffee aisle as a flavoring in the big bottle. For a pitcher, mix all the ingredients together, then shake them with ice just before serving. A great people pleasing drink that definitely tastes like a margarita with a little hint of Italian flair. When you shake a drink with ice, it helps cool the mixture quickly, and introduces tiny air bubbles that give it a complete margarita aesthetic. Hi, I'm Erin Clarke, and I'm fearlessly dedicated to making healthy food that's affordable, easy-to-make, and best of all DELISH. Lemon juice is the only difference between this recipe and our Classic Margarita. Once you have your ingredients gathered, it’s as simple as piling it all into a cocktail shaker with ice, then shaking it up! To serve, rub the rim of each glass with a cut lime wedge and dip the rim into salt to coat it thoroughly. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Add ice to the pitcher, and stir to combine. I am so so pleased to hear it. Simply place the margarita mix in a pitcher with the tequila. Sometimes sour mixes can be hit or miss, but the frozen limeade makes them consistent. You can refrigerate this until serving, and then just add the tequila when you serve. Be sure to stir the mixture gently before serving. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Rub a cut lime wedge all the way around the edge of a glass. You can whip it up at moment’s notice! WELCOME! This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. If you want to fill your glass up a little more, you can certainly double the recipe. Because of the large size of this recipe, this is the perfect margarita for a night in with your girlfriends, back yard barbecues, or other parties. My secrets for making wholesome meals you'll WANT to eat. At this point, it’s basically margarita mix. Mix together the tequila, orange liqueur/triple sec and lime juice in a pitcher. It didn’t even make 1 margarita glass complete. Thank you. Your email address will not be published. Recipes › Drink Recipes › Cocktails › Margarita Pitcher Recipe. Sonja Overhiser is author of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best healthy cookbooks of 2018. Yes, Cointreau is a brand of triple sec, so if you find another brand of triple sec you prefer, such as Grand Marnier, you can definitely use that. For the liqueur, the best commercially available brand is Cointreau. This is a great cocktail, LOVE! Rub a lemon wedge around the top edge of your glass to moisten it, then dip the glass into the sugar-salt mixture so that it sticks, tapping all the way around. Hello, happy! It’s not strictly “Mexican,” nor is it strictly “Italian.” I can see it fitting well in just about any gathering, from bridal showers to barbecues. This is the best margarita pitcher recipe! Here’s what’s in this margarita pitcher recipe: What’s missing? To make the pitcher of margaritas In a large pitcher, combine tequila, cointreau, lime juice, and agave syrup. An Italian Margarita is smooth and sweet (but not too sweet), and if you follow this recipe, you won’t need to make any ingredients like simple syrup in advance. for this recipe was provided by Lucinda Hudson's outstanding book on the subject of tequila, Viva Tequila! Stir to mix. Refrigerate until ready to serve, then add a few hand fulls of ice, stir, and pour over ice cubes in a rocks or margarita glass with a salt rim. Your support helps wikiHow to create more in-depth illustrated articles and videos and to share our trusted brand of instructional content with millions of people all over the world. Mix the margarita mix and ice in a separate shaker. It would be great in a margarita but not the same ! We like them much better than some restaurants here in Texas, plus the pitcher is great for entertaining instead of making individual glasses. For margaritas, I like to use one of two types of tequila: silver or reposado. But either will work! I chose Jose Cuervo brand because it is a nice middle ground between price and quality. Fill glasses with ice … Contact us at moc.gnikoocsaxet@yreviled-lareneg     The doubled quantity will easily fit in a large pitcher. In a large pitcher, combine tequila, cointreau, lime juice, and agave syrup.

Big Muff On Bass, Saleen S281 For Sale, Copper Fit Work Gear, Monkey Jars Drying Out, Vicksburg High School Address, Difference Between Air Conditioner And Refrigerator, Franklin Township Elementary School Nj, All-in-one Color Laser Printer With Duplex Scanning, Prp For Fat Pad Impingement, London Police Noise Complaint, Sims 4 Evergreen Harbor Clean, English Grammar Gender List, Kitchenaid Professional 5 Plus Vs Pro 500, The Java Application Programming Interface James Gosling Pdf, Arts And Crafts Movement Lighting, Ragnarok Mvp Timer, Stacking Kit For Frigidaire Gallery Series, Samsung Un40eh5000f Manual, Gustav Klimt Quotes, Piano Sheet Music App, What Was The Outcome Of The Persian Gulf War, Services And Daemons In Linux,