We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. While the marinade was easy since it was ready to go, the flavor just didn't add up. If you like Teriyaki you will love this. Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Marinade, 12 fl oz It works equally well on shrimp on a grill. More like a Teriyaki. Start your review of Lawry's Steak & Chop Marinade, 12 fl oz! Ea. Adding this to my pantry Staples. You can't beat 15 minutes! I added a few garlic cloves on the beef too which turned out even more flavorful. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Very tasty. I thought it was a bit too salty and didn't have enough fruity pineapple pop to it. Lawry's Teriyaki Marinade - 12oz. You can use La Choy teriyaki sauce to prepare a glaze for meats. TERIYAKI … Top subscription boxes – right to your door. BUYER BEWARE: SHOCKED LAWRY'S ISN'T DISCLOSING NEW; WORSE RECIPE! It has a great taste and leaves you chicken very juicy on the inside. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Marinated Chicken strip about one hour, then barbecued. I decided to use this marinade for some grilled shrimp. The meat was wonderfully moist and tender. Browse Recipes by category Rated Recipes tested and reviewed Popular Recipes fun! But you also may try it when you saute veggies for fried rice. The positive part is that chicken breasts tend to dry out easily and this marinade kept them juicy which helps with the longer grill time required. Add a tsp of sesame seed oil it for more flavor, then add to chicken in a plastic bag, chill overnight in the fridge. The delivery arrived quickly and in good shape. The marinade stood apart from the vegetables and noodles. My only qualm is that I found it a little too sweet. The sauce is very thick and did not penetrate the chicken as a thinner marinade would. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2015, This marinade is wonderful when grilling steaks. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Marinade, 12 fl oz (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. See which stores are available in your zip code, Mercato Green is currently unavailable in, By signing up, or continuing with Facebook or Google, you agree to the Mercato. Complaint going to Amazon on this one BIG TIME. Final price based on weight. Unfortunately, the new version is WAY TOO SALTY and you can't taste pineapple in it at all. I made a stir fry with it the day after receiving it in the mail and it was really rather good. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, 12 fl oz, See all details for Lawry's Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice Marinade, 12 fl oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Very pleased with this stuff. We ask that you please work directly with Amazon for shipping issues of wrong quantity received, as all customer service and ordering issues must be handled directly through them. Satisfaction guaranteed! The sauce is very thick and did not penetrate the chicken as a thinner marinade would. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2009. 1173 1173 ratings. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I marinaded chicken breasts in this sauce for about 4 hours, then oven roasted them along with fresh pineapple slices. I put them around the outer edges of the heat so they wouldn't cook/dry out so fast. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes-longer for fuller flavor. Perhaps using this product as a glaze, even with ribs or pork chops, would work better. I used the left overs in take along organizers for the next day. Great to marinate meats, especially Chicken breast! Only 1 bottle showed up!!! Lawrys Marinade Teriyaki - 12 Fl. 20 reviews. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. I love putting this in a freezer bag with some chicken. I only marinated the shrimp for 30 minutes and I really wish I did it longer. Even though I buy good quality steaks I think, Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2020. I only received one bottle. I have enough after one meal to try it with something else so I'm thinking maybe marinate some plain burgers or even pork chops would be worth a try! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lawrys 30 Minute Marinade Sesame Ginger, 12 OZ (Pack of 6) at Amazon.com. Lawrys Marinade Teriyaki With Pineapple Juice 12 OZ BTL-Shop the Season's Best Top-rated Fruit Same label design on product so consumers are unwittingly buying a bottle of High Fructose Corn Syrup (eeeeew!) It's our favorite marinade but page was inaccurate or ours was incorrectly shipped. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2020. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. ], good on are food. I've used this marinade for many years on both grilled salmon & sirloin steak. In fact usually when I made it with other sauces there was leftovers but this time everyone had seconds and even some thirds and finished it.

Mini Fry Basket Stainless Steel, Closest Virginia City To Raleigh, Nc, Alkynes On Reduction With Sodium In Liquid Ammonia Gives, Tater Tot Hash, Stuffed Cabbage Soup With Coleslaw Mix, How Much Did Robert Bilott Make From Dupont, Homes For Rent In Valrico, Fl, Bushy Meaning In Urdu, Oppo 5g Mobile, 28cm Saute Pan With Lid, Example Of Dehydrogenation, Zte Zxhn F660 Default Username And Password, Financial Plan Template Canada, Who Makes Morton Water Softeners, Samyang Scoville Level, Double Handle Cookware, Resin Molds Canada, Spelling Wisdom Book 1 Pdf, Brood Meaning In Bengali, How To Drink White Tea, Deep Seat Chair Outdoor, Vegan Protein Manufacturers, Rodger Corser And Christine Anu, Allusion Meaning In Kannada, Cooked Lobster Recipes, 5 In 1 Apple Tree Reviews, Delmar's Standard Textbook Of Electricity 5th Edition Pdf, Accounting Firms Services,