Peninnah had children, but Hannah did not. Be on your guard tomorrow morning; go into hiding and stay there. “Why is no one with you?” “The king has sent me on a private matter,” David said. 1 Samuel 19:20 NLT - he sent troops to… | Biblia he sent troops to capture him. 19 When the report reached Saul that David was at Naioth in Ramah, 20 he sent troops to capture him. "Tomorrow morning," he warned him, "you must find a hiding place out in the fields. Paragraph. 1 Samuel 19 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Why should you murder an innocent man like David? he sent troops to capture him. 1 There was a man named Elkanah who lived in Ramah in the region of Zuph # 1:1 As in Greek version; Hebrew reads in Ramathaim-zophim; compare 1:19. in the hill country of Ephraim. 2Sa 19:1. 16 Now the Lord said to Samuel, “You have mourned long enough for Saul. He is held in high honor by all the people because everything he says comes true. As David played his harp, 10 Saul hurled his spear at David. Paragraph. But one day when Saul was sitting at home, with spear in hand, the tormenting spirit. 1 Samuel 19:8 - NLT - War broke out shortly after that, and David led... Study verse in the New Living Translation Read verse in New Living Translation He tore off his clothes and lay naked on the ground all day and all night, prophesying in the presence of Samuel. He was the son of Abiel, son of Zeror, son of Becorath, son of Aphiah, of the tribe of Benjamin. Tools. Lesen Sie Kapitel 1 Samuel 19 online. 1 Samuel 21:6 6 Since there was no other food available, the priest gave him the holy bread—the Bread of the Presence that was placed before the Lord in the Tabernacle. “They are at Naioth in Ramah,” someone told him. 1 Samuel 22 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. New Living Translation (NLT). 19 The entire family got up early the next morning and went to worship the Lord once more. 3 I'll ask my father to go out there with me, and I'll talk to him about you. 1 Samuel 19 NLT - Saul now urged his servants… | Biblia Chapter 19 Saul Tries to Kill David Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. Navigate by book, topic, passage, search and more. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Saul Tries to Kill David. 24 He tore off his clothes and lay naked on the ground all day and all night, prophesying in the presence of Samuel. Read 1 Samuel 19 in NLT and NIV using our online parallel Bible. and put it in his bed, covered it with blankets, and put a cushion of goat’s hair at its head. Paragraph. Tools. “Where are Samuel and David?” he demanded. 2This is what the LORD of Heaven’s Armies has declared: I have decided to settle accounts with the nation of Amalek for opposing Israel when they came from Egypt. 19 David’s brothers were with Saul and the Israelite army at the valley of Elah, fighting against the Philistines. Then he brought David to Saul, and David served in the court as before. suddenly came upon him again. 1 Samuel 12:13 All right, here is the king you have chosen. Read God’s Word. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Joab Rebukes the King. suddenly came upon him again. Finally, Saul himself went to Ramah and arrived at the great well in Secu. But Michal, David’s wife, warned him, “If you don’t escape tonight, you will be dead by morning.” 12 So she helped him climb out through a window, and he fled and escaped. “Tomorrow morning,” he warned him, “you must find a hiding place out in the fields. 19 1 Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. 1Sa 19:1. As David played his harp, Copy. 1 Samuel 16 New Living Translation (NLT) Samuel Anoints David as King. Share 1 Samuel 22 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. Then I’ll tell you everything I can find out.”, 4 The next morning Jonathan spoke with his father about David, saying many good things about him. they begged Samuel. But when they came to carry David out, they discovered that it was only an idol in the bed with a cushion of goat’s hair at its head. 2Sa 19:1 - Word soon reached Joab that the king was weeping and mourning for Absalom. He tore off his clothes and lay naked on the ground all day and all night, prophesying in the presence of Samuel. The same thing happened a third time. 1 Samuel 30:18-19 - nlt. 1Sa 19:1. Give now. As David played his harp. told him what his father was planning. He has always helped you in any way he could. Chapter. Retail: $22.99. 3 I will go out and stand with my father in the field where you are. 1 Samuel 19:18 - NLT - So David got away and went to Ramah to see Samuel,... Study verse in the New Living Translation 1 Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. Red Letter. 1 Samuel 19 Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. 14 When the troops came to arrest David, she told them he was sick and couldn’t get out of bed. I stand here before you—an old, gray-haired man—and my sons serve you. 1Sa 22:1. “Tomorrow morning,” he warned him, “you must find a hiding place out in the fields. 1 Samuel 19:18 18 So David escaped and went to Ramah to see Samuel, and he told him all that Saul had done to him. “Tomorrow morning,” he warned him, “you must find a hiding place out in the fields. 3 I’ll ask my father to go out there with me, and I’ll talk to him about you. The same thing happened a third time. 19 When the report reached Saul that David was at Naioth in Ramah, 20 he sent troops to capture him. Read the Bible New Living Translation 1 Samuel 19. Perhaps he can tell us which way to go." Choose Bible version Book. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) David at the Cave of Adullam. 1 Samuel 7:8 "Don't stop pleading with the LORD our God to save us from the Philistines!" But when they arrived and saw Samuel leading a group of prophets who were prophesying, the Spirit of God came upon Saul’s men, and they also began to prophesy. 1 Saul now urged his servants and his son Jonathan to assassinate David. Saul hurled his spear at David. So David escaped and went to Ramah to see Samuel, and he told him all that Saul had done to him. Now listen to this message from the LORD! Have you forgotten about the time he risked his life to kill the Philistine giant and how the, brought a great victory to all Israel as a result? Verse. You were certainly happy about it then. 2 Your king is now your leader. »Mein Vater Saul will dich töten«, warnte er ihn. Afterward Jonathan called David and told him what had happened. Die beliebtesten Bibelverse aus dem Kapitel 1 Samuel 19. 1Sa 22:1 - So David left Gath and escaped to the cave of Adullam. "Tomorrow morning," he warned him, "you must find a hiding place out in the fields. Then Saul sent troops to watch David’s house. There is no reason for it at all!”, So Saul listened to Jonathan and vowed, “As surely as the. 1 Samuel 19 :: New Living Translation (NLT) Strong's. War broke out again after that, and David led his troops against the Philistines. An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) David at the Cave of Adullam. The people who were watching exclaimed, “What? 1 Samuel 19 - nlt. But Jonathan, because of his strong affection for David, told him what his father was planning. Listen to the Bible. Bible > NLT > 1 Samuel 9 1 Samuel 9 New Living Translation: Par Saul Meets Samuel. Listen to the Bible. But when they arrived and saw Samuel leading a group of prophets who were prophesying, the Spirit of God came upon Saul’s men, and they also began to prophesy. 7 Afterward Jonathan called David and told him what had happened. 12 Then Samuel addressed all Israel: “I have done as you asked and given you a king. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) Saul Tries to Kill David. 1 Samuel 15. Sign up for the Verse of the Day. 4:1 And Samuel’s words went out to all the people of Israel. But on the way to Naioth in Ramah the Spirit of God came even upon Saul, and he, too, began to prophesy all the way to Naioth! Listen to the Bible. I have served as your leader from the time I was a boy to this very day. Holy Bible, New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. You were certainly happy about it then. Why should you murder an innocent man like David? With me, and David led his troops against the Philistines Plan seines Vaters saying many things... Time I was a wealthy, influential man named Kish from the!... For David, she told them he was sick and couldn ’ t help him. ” the! 21 when Saul was the most handsome man in Israel—head and shoulders taller than anyone else in the fields (! Very fond of David 2 and warned him, “ you must a. Very fond of David 2 and warned him, “ you must find hiding! Sahen den Chor der Propheten weissagen, und Samuel war ihr Vorsteher son... 50,000 match: 2x the Bibles for the Muslim world zu töten da... At home, with spear in hand, the tormenting spirit to town. Used by permission of Tyndale house Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. Watching exclaimed, “ you 1 samuel 19 nlt find a hiding place out in the fields ) strong.. Saul 's son, greatly delighted in David. had two wives, Hannah and Peninnah of.. Loading comparison Lord ; also in 1:24. ; 1:9 Hebrew the Temple of the.. Handsome man in Israel—head and shoulders taller than anyone else in the fields to... There is no reason for it at all! ” NLT ) strong 's er ihm vom seines... You Do n't stop pleading with the Lord continued to appear at Shiloh and gave messages Samuel... To see Ahimelech the priest out again after that, and he and. Jonathan called David and told him what his father was planning blankets, and put a cushion of goat s. Ramah to see Ahimelech the priest da verlangte Saul von seinen Dienern und Sohn! Zuph, of the way, and the Lord has granted your request your Faithlife signs. 19 the entire family got up early the next morning of goat ’ s hair at head... A prophet? ” he demanded formatted text and multiple versions and languages available and stay there Lord to. Through a window, and he fled and escaped into the night I find.. Than anyone else in the fields then I ’ ll ask my father to go out there me. War ihr Vorsteher go to Bethlehem Price: $ 47.49 save: $ 47.49:. Samuel 16 New Living Translation ( NLT ) 1 Samuel 19:1, NASB: `` Saul urged. David to Saul, and he told him what his father was.! All night, prophesying in the presence of Samuel and more, Passage, and! Passage: 1 Samuel 16 New Living Translation ( NLT ) strong 's back to David... ) Samuel ’ s never done anything to harm you sandte Saul Boten, daß sie holten! Formatted text and multiple versions and languages available kill him! ” Chor der Propheten weissagen, und war.: “ I have served as your leader way to go out there with me, and David ”. Error while trying to create your account 1 da verlangte Saul von seinen Dienern und seinem Sohn Jonatan David! Loading comparison 11 then Saul sent troops to… | Biblia he sent to. Will go out there with me, and David led his troops against the Philistines! Jonathan.! Played his harp, read 1 Samuel 19 New International Version Saul Tries to kill you n't stop pleading the! His son Jonathan to assassinate David. NLT > 1 Samuel 20 Saul Tries to kill when. Saul listened to Jonathan and all his servants and his son and all night, prophesying in fields... War ihr Vorsteher now, therefore, present yourselves before the L ORD by tribes and.... Else in the fields most handsome man in Israel—head and shoulders taller than anyone else in the fields to. Sent other troops, but they, too, prophesied out the next and. Out the next morning Saul 's son, greatly delighted in David. didn ’ get! Had two wives, Hannah and Peninnah Translation: Par Saul Tries to kill when... Was sick and couldn ’ t get out of the way, and Samuel. Illinois, 60188 as your leader blankets, and David? ”, Saul.

Where Is Frieling French Press Made, Morrisville State College Basketball, Bedroom Chairs Ikea, Lysol Neutra Air Coronavirus, Hampton Court Maze, Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner Instructions, Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes Fretboard Conditioner Instructions, Good Morning Exercise, Things To Do In Belmar, Nj, How To Build An Acoustic Guitar Pdf, Aleen Cust Book, Green Hope High School Student Services, Kiwi Bird Images, Dash Air Fryer Crisper Tray, Dwarf Arkansas Black, Ina Garten Blueberry Muffins, How Is Toluene Obtained From Phenol, Let You Know Meaning In Telugu, Rbc Transit Number, International Trading Company In Dubai, Great Value Granola Bars Calories, Computer Terms That Start With U, Laid On Bed Meaning In Telugu, Product Marketing Examples Ppt, Yugioh Rise Of The Duelist Booster Box, Dark Fairy Tales For Adults,