[[Molderhulk]] is slower, but gives us land recursion as well as a solid body for potentially just (B)(G). She also, as stated earlier, provides some nice GY hate for any other problematic cards that might get looped or recurred by other players too. They're probably the two best self mill cards in the deck if they can stay on the board for a long time. I also know some people aren't big on companions, and I totally understand why: if that's the case, you could easily modify the deck or just run it without Umori, however I would encourage trying it out. Almost all of these are interchangeable with similar cards, but [Leyline Prowler], [Elves of Deep Shadow], and [Deathcap Cultivator] all fix our mana as well, which is always welcome. Wizards of the Coast, Magic: the Gathering, and their logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries. Once more we venture into the mythology of Theros for today’s commander: Pharika, God of Affliction, also associated with the apothecary whose healing medicine can also be deadly poison. Regardless, it's a super unique deck, be sure to let me know if any of you give it a whirl! [[Doomwake Giant]] the other enchantment creature payoff. [[Pharika, God of Affliction]] is a pretty unique card from the original Theros god cycle. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. [Poison-Tip Archer] is something you usually see in a deck more sacrifice focused, but we want them for 2 reasons: 1. Calculating the deck price based on your collection ... All emails include an unsubscribe link. In a series of posts beginning with this one, I intend to break down my method for deck construction in EDH. [[Storrev, Devkarin Lich]] is a fantastic way to get back a lot of our threats, and while we're ultimately fine with most stuff being in the graveyard, getting back key creatures when you need them is fantastic. Need I say more? I spent close to a week trying to build a monoGreen deck with absolutely no progress. 9 Mythic, 32 Rare, 27 Uncommon, 18 Common User Submitted Deck Format: Commander Date: Mar 02, 2017 Archetype: Pharika, God of Affliction. Pharika's effect just got a whole lot scarier. DW just does absurd things. You can pre-order all the #MTGJOU spoiler you have seen at CoolStuffInc.com. [Acolyte of Affliction] is a flavor win, plus it mills a little bit and does the same thing Findbroker does, just with slightly worse stats. (P.S. [Rhizome Lurcher] is another scaler, but similar to the Raiders is static rather than changing depending on what's in the graveyard, which can be handy. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. [Svogthos, the Restless Tomb] is our other fun colorless-tapping land, since getting slammed for a truckload of damage out of nowhere by a land is always hilarious. [Brawn] is basically free trample for all of our stuff, which is never bad. [Lhurgoyf] because [Tarmogoyf] was just a touch over budget. 120k members in the EDH community. [Golgari Grave Troll] has the highest Dredge effect in our deck, and provides both self mill, a threat, and protections for itself. Also a great political tool. If you stuck around to the end, thank you so much for reading. Before today's deck, I wanna preface this with something. The targeting effect from the mill is not linked to the controlling player, and it also is a unique target with each trigger. Keep in mind that you have to use the Graverobber's activated effect to flip it, so if you're going to exile the last card in a 'yard, don't use Pharika's ability. Shocking, I know. I'm gonna stick with my mantra that he can just go in any black deck and be good, but for us he's more than good. Surveil is a fantastic mechanic for us, letting the topdeck manipulation give us the draws we need while filling our graveyard for 0 mana: 2 life is well worth the cost. Ads by Fandom. [[Doom Whisperer]]. Press J to jump to the feed. Have no fear! Commander: Pharika, God of Affliction. 0 Likes 0 Comments. Without further ado, Pharika, God of Lists. 0.06 TIX. Remember when I said most of the enchantment payoffs were getting cut? B G Pharika, God of Affliction - Necromancy and Politics W W W The Church of Heliod W B R Zurgo, Helmsmasher R G Wort, the Raidmother U B R Jeleva, Nephalia's Scourge U G Vorel of the Hull Clade #2 Aug 8, 2016. For 1 black and 1 green mana, you can exile a creature from any graveyard. Our snakes are black & green. Ratings: Constructed: 2.50 Casual: 3.25 Limited: 4.13 Multiplayer: 3.25 Commander [EDH]: 3.25. Also lets us scrap some of the smaller creatures with self-milling effects after we use their ETB. This slot in the deck is more of a flex slot, and while I think the Lurcher is a great card, feel free to add in something of your own flavor here if you'd like. Whenever you exile something with this, its controller gets a black/green snake enchantment creature with deathtouch. [[Nyx Weaver]] & [[Splinterfright]] are both powerful and consistent. We can also politic our way in to having an opponent (oh sorry, I meant "temporary friend" in this case) help us kill him off by giving him a snake. [[Ayara, First of the Lochthwain]]. The three musketeers of pain. This is a blog dedicated to the Magic: The Gathering format "Commander" (a.k.a. We can get away with running a lot of basics due to green ramp too, with 13 forests and 10 swamps. Source: For our Commander fans out there Abe Sargent has the possibilities and impact in his new article An Infliction of the Divine Sort. Avg. So, I started looking at Green/x legends for ideas, but was completely stumped as I've built basically all of them. First thing's first, if we wanna use our graveyard, we gotta fill it. I know its recursion so it should be in that category, but Brawn was here and I thought they looked cute together. [Centaur Vinecrasher] will get pretty big, since we inevitably will be putting lands in our 'yard as well as creatures. Ulka. I know [Sakura-Tribe Elder] is a perfect fit for this deck, and I only didn't put it in because it took me over budget and I didn't have anything else I wanted to cut that felt replaceable. 5.97 tix 4 Mythic, 16 Rare, 26 Uncommon, 29 Common. Some of the sweet value you can get off enchantment creatures in these colors is tough to turn up, but it limits your build pretty heavily. Main Deck - 15 cards, 15 … Log in sign up. (37 cards, 7 distinct) - Sol Ring, Pharika, God of Affliction, Hapatra, Vizier of Poisons, Golgari Signet, Forest, Golgari Rot Farm, Swamp Of course, our enemies can deny us this draw, but that means having to most likely give up some of their own resources in the process. Elder Dragon Highlander or EDH). All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. $1.53. Browse > Home / Decks / Commander / Pharika, God of Affliction / Pharika, God of Affliction Budget EDH Pharika, God of Affliction Budget EDH by trachy Report Deck Name ONLINE. This has probably been my favorite deck to make, with the only downside being that we have little-to-no protection for our graveyard, since that feature is somewhat exclusive to artifacts. [Extractor Demon] is a card that lets us play the long-con. It's a hard offer to turn down, even if we don't have a ton of other enchantment creatures. -Pharika, god of affliction (Aspect of Gorgon) Phenax offers the hope of life, while Pharika grants the solace of death. [Kessig Cagebreakers] is another win condition, since getting swarmed with 2/2 dogs AND snakes is just an absolute menagerie of pain. Green ramp and stompy just isn't fun for me. The cast of @MTGPotpourri would like to introduce you too and break down for you the new God Pharika, God of Affliction.. For our Commander fans out there Abe Sargent has the possibilities and impact in his new article An Infliction of the Divine Sort.. You can pre-order all the #MTGJOU spoiler you have seen at CoolStuffInc.com. This deck started as an Enchantment deck but morphed into a Dredgey/Reanimator style deck. Feel free to slot it in for any of the other dorks, namely [Arbor Elf]). The Modern Menace, ready to kick butt in EDH. gathering-magic:. A basically free 8/8 trampler that we can easily enable super early is absolutely brutal, and considering we can just keep replaying it over and over makes it a royal pain to deal with. He makes our mill effects actually hurt people, can mill us (and everyone else) if we need to, hurts people when we kill stuff (which, as we've talked about, happens pretty often here) and, best part, hurts people when creatures leave our graveyard. [[Syr Konrad, the Grim]]. The cast of @MTGPotpourri would like to introduce you too and break down for you the new God Pharika, God of Affliction. Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. We have deathtouch creatures galore (as well as next to no humans), so getting a 1/1 with deathtouch in for damage on a player isn't too hard. So for our build, we're gonna throw a lot of the enchantress stuff away and go all-in on creatures: that's where Umori comes in. However, that isn't where the real secret to Pharika is: it's protection. Provides a sick draw engine, albeit a somewhat slow one, but also pings our opponents when we bring the little suckers in to play. This site works best with JavaScript enabled. 4 Mythic, 16 Rare, 25 Uncommon, 30 Common. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored.

Big Muff On Bass, Mercedes Cls 320 Cdi 2009 Review, Bergenia 'bressingham Ruby, Used Audi Q3 Lease, Map Skills Worksheets 6th Grade Answer Key, Product Photography Inspiration, How To Gain Weight On Face Only, What To Say When Someone Dies Unexpectedly Quotes, Is Zumba Good For Sciatica, Oakwood Cemetery Richmond Map, Early Moments Dr Seuss Offer, Warhammer 40k Rites Of War Gameplay, Paul Mccartney - Let It Be, Maman Chocolate Chip Cookie, Final Forms Sheffield Lake, Boss Ns-2 Schematic, White Scars On Skin, Mercedes Cls 350 Specs, Emotionally Unstable Roommate, Bottega Rose Gold Review, Ikit Claw Guide, Turfloop Prospectus 2021, Seat Leon 2018 Fr, Poland Chickens For Sale, Mooer Power Supply, Harry Potter T-shirt H&m, Ks3 Geography Projects, Cruise Ship Tycoon Cheats, Rogue Assassin 5e, Individual Needs Assessment Social Work, Red Cutters Football Gloves, Fiction Books About Plants, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - Collectors Edition Amazon, Sans Music Box, Ro Flow 300, Roger Dean Relayer, Huawei Y6p Price In Pakistan, All-in-one Color Laser Printer With Duplex Scanning, React Semantic Ui,