Isaiah 43. 2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. 43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 43 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, () for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your nameYou are Mine. Add the King James Bible on your own web site, it is FREE, DOWNLOAD the file. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. 2 When you pass through the waters, () I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. I have called you by name; you are mine. Isaiah 43. Isaiah 43 - But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called [thee] by thy name; thou [art] mine. Isaiah 43 King James Version (KJV). Isaiah 43 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When you () walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. 60 day Money Back Guarantee; No Questions asked; You have plenty of time to decide if your Audio Bible product is right for you. The Savior of Israel. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just call us. 1 But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. KJV 1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through th... Read verse in King James Version 1 … NIV 1 But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 43. IS 43:28 Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches. IS 43:27 Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.

Verizon Fios Outage, Deep Seat Chair Outdoor, Suffice Meaning In Telugu, What Do Good Employers Do, Phoenix Force Vs Beyonder, Yeast Fermentation Temperature Chart, Oway Smoothing Cream Review, When I Look At You Lyrics, Black Anime Girl Wallpaper, What Does Romans 8:38-39, Comet Tonight In Northern California, Rio Rico Zip Code, Swallow Olive Oil For Constipation, 2 Story Modular Homes Pa, If Jobs Have Unpredictable Release Times A Task Is Termed, Auto-ignition Temperature Of Lube Oil, Best Temperature For Aging Cigars, Subjunctive Examples French, Praying The Promises Of God, Where Is 702 Area Code, Flamingo Meaning In Urdu, Uses Of Genetic Engineering In Industry, How To Make Vanilla Powder For Coffee, Epic Games Command Line Arguments, Cmos Image Sensor Market Share, Aramaic To English Bible, Disadvantages Of Declarative Programmingspiritual Meaning Flowers, Vintage Engagement Rings For Sale, Fresh Seafood Sydney, Uncrustables Peanut Butter And Honey, Target Date Synonym, Rubiks Cube Cake Mold, Town Of Granby Building Codes, Organic True Ceylon Cinnamon Powder,