A Malayalam film after 5 years of waiting. It’s a more commercial film and it’s a space that I have not really explored. Shraddha Srinath also revealed that she has been keen to make a comeback to the Malayalam cinema, and was waiting for the right project. Reportedly, the Mohanlal-B Unnikrishnan project will start rolling mostly on November 23, 2020. Stay Tuned with Newsbugz.com for more Entertainment News. Shraddha also has an upcoming Kannada film Godhra, the shooting for which is currently going on. “To begin with I was told that Unnikrishnan, who is like one of the most celebrated directors in Kerala, is directing a film and there is Mohanlal sir in the lead, it already sounded really exciting. Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? Get the list of Shraddha Srinath's upcoming movies for 2020 and 2021. Here click on the “Settings” tab of the Notification option. Actress Shraddha Srinath is all set to star in her next Malayalam film. Aarattu's shooting resumed in Dubai with all safety precautions in place. If the reports are to be believed, the Mohanlal-B Unnikrishnan project might get titled Aarattu. Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. The actress has also got a few films upon her sleeve. The movie is written by veteran screenwriter Udaykrishnan and directed by B Unnikrishnan. Once the changes is done, click on the “Save Changes” option to save the changes. According to the actress, she was not receiving good opportunities from the industry, even though she was always open to the offers. 30 Crores. She made her big screen debut earlier in a Malayalam movie … Mohanlal And Meena's Looks In Drishyam 2: Jeethu Joseph Makes A Revelation, Fahadh Faasil And Mahesh Narayanan To Team Up Again For A Debutant Director, To start receiving timely alerts, as shown below click on the Green “lock” icon next to the address bar. The Mohanlal starrer will mark Shraddha's comeback to the Malayalam cinema, after a … I am the content writer and editor at NewsBugz. The society will not be the way we see it now, it will be a lot harder and a lot more complicated and some of the things that we take for granted now will be scarce then. On the occasion of International Men’s Day, take a look at these skincare tips that men can swear by during the winter months. “I have actually been very vocal about how much I have wanted to work in Malayalam films because I feel like they do make the best films. Shraddha Srinath revealed that she is playing an IAS officer in the movie. The film revolves around Mohanlal’s rustic character from his hometown to a village in Palakkad. Shraddha Srinath is said to be playing a layered, performance-oriented character in the movie, which is said to be a complete entertainer. Recently, the sources close to the project revealed some interesting details about Shraddha's role in the Mohanlal starrer. When she was asked about choosing to do the B Unnikrishnan directorial, the actress stated that there was no reason to say No to the project, with Mohanlal in it. Directed by B Unnikrishnan, the story of the film was penned by Udayakrishna. Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? Shaheer Shaikh and Ruchikaa Kapoor make for one adorable couple. International Men’s Day 2020: Easy-to-follow tips for men who face skin issues in winter. Check out the release date, story, cast and crew of all upcoming movies of Shraddha Srinath at Filmibeat. If things fall in place, the Mohanlal-B Unnikrishnan project will start rolling mostly on November 23, 2020. As per the latest reports, Mohanlal and B Unnikrishnan are planning to have an official launch for the project once things are finalised. While Shaheer is a famous TV personality, Ruchikaa also belongs to the glamour world. (sic) She also exclaimed that Mohanlal's words made her day. It is a iconic reference to actor from his blockbuster movie Rajavinte Makan.

Snake Gourd Flower, Pathophysiology Of Conjunctivitis Pdf, Where Is Frieling French Press Made, Cucumber Poisoning Symptoms, Soft Skills Software, Diamond Firetail Finch Mutations, Ptfe Coating Tolerance, Food Safety Pdf, Gucci Cartoon Wallpaper, Pictures Of Tonsils That Need To Be Removed, Custom Cursors Windows 10, Custom Wall Scrolls Australia, Sony Starvis Sensor Comparison, What Is Rgb-ir, Linking And Helping Verb Worksheets With Answer Key, Outdoor Chair Design Plans, Netgear Ac750 Wifi Range Extender Setup, Kale Meaning In Urdu, Restaurants In Bandra West, Hoisin Braised Pork, Forest Meaning In Korean, How To Cook Frozen Hash Browns In The Oven, 4 In 1 Dwarf Apple Tree, Foam Quilt Batting, Awesome Blossom Meaning In Punjabi, How Writing Changed The World Nova, Mexican Lifestyle Vs American Lifestyle,