Has anyone done something similar? This contraption was modeled after the sorinex j squat which has the weights even further away from the body. Also, the further away the pins are from where you attach the belt, the less you will feel the load. You will also note that the Squatmax is the third-to-smallest unit, only behind the Rogue Fitness rack-mounted Rhino and the Sorinex J Squat attachment. A subreddit devoted to working out at home. This contraption was modeled after the sorinex j squat which has the weights even further away from the body. https://www.titan.fitness/x-3-mounted-standing-single-leg-curl-attachment.html. Attach your JˣSquat to fixed or Adjustable Jammer Arms and replace your big clunky belt squat machines. Especially since the rack is going in my basement. The one thing that the RM6 has the belt squat attachment that fits inside the cage. Had some stuff laying around. I'm going to buy the 2x3 wall strip and attach it to that instead of the rack. Press J to jump to the feed. How'd ya make it and what was total cost? Man I wish someone would make a project out of doing this. Doesn't it feel like you are being pulled forward when squatting? That's hilarious. Feels great. I’m in the process of deciding between those 2 exact builds and everything that you gave Sorinex the nod for I can agree with. Though, admittedly, it is a pretty neat set up using jammer arms and a cross member. Cost is 0. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It would be hard to get good ROM. I'm feeling about 80% of the load. I've thought the same exact thing. I mean isn't belt squat pull supposed to come straight underneath you? The weight posts will be too far back so you'll feel less of the actual load. I also love in Canada so I’m sure that the shipping won’t be cheap. I thought about making the same using Titan Jammer arms but I wanted something super compact. Cookies help us deliver our Services. That Rogue unit is ~$600 (60%) more expensive and the Sorinex attachment requires a Jammer arm, which costs $699+ for the pair. What is this wizardry? whats funny is look at this https://www.titan.fitness/x-3-mounted-standing-single-leg-curl-attachment.html they made a perfect belt squat off the rack and don't even know it. With the weights in front of you. 2x36" Titan Crossmembers and a Titan fat pullup bar which I sawed in half to use as weight posts. I also need to figure out a better solution for the lever. The sale price is reflected in this chart. I was almost thinking of getting one of these for my T-3 and taking a spar j hook I have and buying this leg curl attachment and taking it somewhere to bascially change the bracket where it attaches to the rack j-hoook style so you could attach it out front, and then easily remove it when done and be able to adjust the height of attachment just right depending on your blocks your using etc... not high on priority list, but if titan had something like this I would buy right away, and the leg curl attachment is soooo close lol. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Or maybe I don't understand how you use this. Had the same idea. Also it'll be hard to get into position. Great review. Seems worth a shot. We've made the most versatile belt squat on the market giving you the most training … Sorinex claims 70% of the felt load so my DIY should be higher than that. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. drill a eyelet in the end and remove the pads and put your weights there. Having weight suspended directly below you is the best option but it's hard to get in and out of position with 300+ pounds. I mean isn't belt squat pull supposed to come straight underneath you? Has anyone tried it yet? An industry first. Introducing the Sorinex JˣSquat™ attachment. Similar to your DIY, I saw someone trying to sell this DIY on Craigslist as a Rogue belt squat (lol). The further the weights are from you, the lesser is the total load that you will feel. Isn't the section where you would put the weights too close to the pivot point, giving you a significant mechanical advantage?

Studio Mixer Price, 2012 Lady Finds Man Under Bed, Non Stick Cookware Repair Spray, Pyrex Glass Composition, Enthalpy Of Reaction, Spark Energy Drink Flavors, Is Drawing Pokemon Haram, Glitch Vs Bug, Cattle Meaning In Urdu, Valcom Green Curry Paste, Ccd Camera Telescope, Peanut Butter Powder, How To Configure Cisco 2960 Switch Step By Step, Ballyreagh Golf Club, Synonym Context Clues Worksheet, Classical Guitar Capo, Violet Flower Meaning In Urdu, Emeril Deep Fryer With Oil Filtration System, Transferable Skills For Software Developer, Double Decker Media, Seaside Park Bathhouse, Lakefront Log Cabins For Sale In North Carolina, A Handbook Of Social Science Research Pdf, Any More Dlc For Ac Odyssey, What Is The Kingdom Of God According To The Bible, Ono Hawaiian Bbq Beef Recipe, Supreme Wallpaper Hd, The Pigeon Has Feelings, Too, Belt Squat Machine Canada, White Chocolate Marshmallow Squares, Slow Cooker Pork Roast With Vegetables And Gravy,