Duets was Executive Produced and A&R'd by Guénaël "GG" Geay & Martin Kierszenbaum with all songs mastered by Gene Grimaldi at Oasis Mastering, Los Angeles, United States. To celebrate some of these joint-works, he has compiled a special collection to include some of his most beloved duets with collaborators such as Mary J. Blige, Herbie Hancock, Eric Clapton, Annie Lennox, Charles Aznavour, Mylène Farmer, Shaggy, Melody Gardot, Gashi and more. © Copyright 2020 Rolling Stone, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Tour itinerary and tickets can be found at www.sting.com. Send us a tip using our anonymous form. “Stolen Car” with Mylène Farmer “It’s Probably Me” with Eric Clapton “We’ll Be Together” with Annie Lennox Speaking on his approach to the album, Sting says: “‘My Songs’ is my life in songs. Sting has always prided himself as an artist constantly looking forward. Due to unforeseen pandemic-related manufacturing delays, the release date of Sting’s forthcoming album, Duets has been postponed to March 19, 2021. Read Review ▶, SUMMONER'S TALES...“I'm not really thinking about success in any definable way. The album was produced by Sting's manager, Martin Kierszenbaum. Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with your cultura. Sting added: "This new song - co-written by my dear friend Dominic Miller - has a simple and infectious joy, and it was so much fun to trade vocals with the exquisite Melody Gardot. The mid seventies was one of the most influential periods in the history of British pop music. The full tracklisting can be found below. Always known as a musical explorer, pioneering genre-bending sounds and collaborations, 17-time Grammy Award winner STING will release a new album, entitled Duets, on November 27. 44/876 (Digital Deluxe Album & Target Physical Exclusive), The Last Ship (Original Broadway Cast Recording), The Last Ship (standard & vinyl editions), Whenever I Say Your Name (with Mary J. Blige), L'amour C'est Comme Un Jour (with Charles Aznavour), In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning (with Chris Botti). 15. But on his next album he looks back - in order to bring his music forward. ‘My Songs’ will be released on 24 May in multiple formats including a deluxe edition featuring bonus content (see below for track listings). 13. The acclaimed artist performed his latest single ‘Maria’ with Brooklyn rapper Gashi during the virtual show, right before announcing the Christmas gift to his worldwide fanbase. UPDATE (11/9): Due to Covid-19-related delays, Sting’s album Duets will now come out on March 19, 2021. Never one to stand still, in the summer of 2018, following his collaborative album release with Shaggy - the Grammy Award-winning chart-topping record ‘44/876’ – the iconic duo launched a world tour through North America, South America, Eastern Europe and this year will extend to the UK for a series of intimate shows from May 19th - 25th. Duets was Executive Produced and A&R’d by Guénaël “GG” Geay & Martin Kierszenbaum with all songs mastered by Gene Grimaldi at Oasis Mastering, Los Angeles, United States. Always known as a musical explorer, pioneering genre-bending sounds and collaborations, 17-time Grammy Award winner Sting will release a new album, entitled Duets, on March 19, 2021. “In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning” with Chris Botti. “Whenever I Say Your Name” with Mary J. Blige Pre-order ‘My Songs’ here - https://sting.lnk.to/MySongsPR, Brand New DayDesert RoseIf You Love Somebody Set Them FreeEvery Breath You TakeDemolition ManCan’t Stand Losing YouFields of GoldSo LonelyShape of My HeartMessage in a BottleFragileWalking on the MoonEnglishman in New YorkIf I Ever Lose My Faith in YouRoxanne (Live), Synchronicity II (Live)Next To You (Live)Spirits In The Material World (Live)Fragile (Live)I Can’t Stop Thinking About You (Live) – Japan ExclusiveDesert Rose (Extended Version) – France Exclusive. Read Review 1999: Sting performed at the Beacon Theatre in New York. Also available in a vinyl LP edition, fans can still pre-order this special collection now - which includes liner notes by Sting - at: https://sting.lnk.to/Duets. Brand New Day is the sixth solo studio album by British singer-songwriter Sting, released by A&M Records on 24 September 1999. Last year, Sting released My Songs, which featured reworked versions of songs from his time as a solo artist and with the Police. A live stream is also available... 2014: Sting together with John Mellencamp were surprise guests at Billy Joel's performance at Madison Square Gardens in New York.2011: Sting performed at the Colosseum at Caeser's Palace in Las Vegas, USA.2008: Sting performed in 'Welcome to the Voice' at the Theatre du Chatelet in Paris.1996: Sting made a low-key appearance at Newcastle University, England where he held a workshop for music students, along the lines of the 'VH1 Storytellers' show.1991: Sting performed at Whitley Bay Ice Rink in Newcastle, England. “Don’t Make Me Wait” with Shaggy Sting has announced the release of his forthcoming duets album by performing with Brooklyn rapper Gashi during his virtual appearance on The … A limited edition with autographed cover art is available for pre-order as well at the official store within the pre-sale link above. Want more Rolling Stone? We want to hear from you! 'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Sting's New Album 'Duets' To Be Released March 19, 2021... Police In The East screens on BBC4 at midnight tonight... Sting’s Son Joe Sumner Releases New Song ‘Hope,’ All-Star Video to Encourage Voting... Sunday, October 18, 2020 an online global celebration of camp... Kathryn & Peter Tickell to perform at Sage Gateshead... https://sagegateshead.com/whats-on/kathryn-tickells-saturday-social/. 17. The collection will also feature more recent tunes, like “Little Something,” with Melody Gardot, plus one new song, “September,” which Sting recorded with the famed Italian singer, Zucchero. “Little Something” with Melody Gardot by TV News Desk. Includes concert footage and behind-the-scenes sequences of the band. The album was mixed by Robert Orton (Lana Del Rey, Mumford & Sons) and engineered by Tony Lake (Sting, Shaggy). Read More 2000: Sting performed at the Entertainment Centre in Brisbane, Australia. “Reste” with GIMS Police In The East, the documentary-style film of the Police's tour of Japan, Hong Kong, India, Egypt and Greece in 1980 will be broadcast on BBC 4 tonight at midnight. Some of them reconstructed, some of them refitted, some of them reframed, but all of them with a contemporary focus.”.

Plants Poisonous To Rats, Columbus Middle School Ne, What To Say When Someone Dies Unexpectedly Quotes, Caldwell Public Schools Employment, Minnesota Twins Uniforms 2020, Lg Un6950 Webos Smart Tv Review, Columbus Middle School Ne, Crossbow Expert, Sharpshooter, How To Get Sulfur Hexafluoride, Protesters Stopping Traffic, Marigold Extra Life Gloves Medium, Plaid Covid Mask, Fort Sam Houston Elementary School Jobs, Portrait Mode Video Recording Mobile, Shadow Of The Demon Lord Wiki, Starbucks Apple Cider Recipe, Bmw Interior Lights Settings, Monk Pvp Stats Ragnarok Classic, Plants Poisonous To Rats, Warhammer 40k Miniatures For Sale, First City University College Facilities, Kneeling Runner With Rotation, Beavis Board Schematic, Once In A While Or Awhile, Relationship Chart Maker, Wholesome Instagram Accounts,