more. Made to order. Sun-Wed: 11am-9pm Thurs-Sat 11am-10pm 3685 The Star Blvd Frisco, Texas 75034 Burger is cooked to medium. We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. Wahlburgers (Frisco, TX) Burger Restaurant in Frisco, Texas. The staff even when the extra mile when they noticed my wife's shirt. Fresh ground beef, red beans, chipotle peppers and our house blend of spices. We asked and they have not had anything like that yet. Restaurant menu, map for Wahlburgers located in 75034, Frisco TX, 3685 The Star Blvd. Little hard to find at first but was definitely worth it. Visit our dining area at our Dallas Pkwy & Eldorado at 11650 N Dallas Pkwy. Plant-based burger 1/4 lb. We then waited again quite a while before the same server came back and informed us that our server was still with the same customers and rolled his eyes, quietly adding that he didn't know what they were still talking about. I was disappointed. Hotels near The Museum of the American Railroad, Hotels near (DFW) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Frisco, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Frisco, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frisco. Wahlburgers, a casual dining restaurant and bar with a burger-centric menu, is a partnership of the Wahlberg brothers, two of whom are well-known actors. So come on over. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. I ordered The Our Burger and my husband ordered the BBQ Bacon burger. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Reviewed February 17, 2020 . Wahlberg announced at Dallas Cowboys training camp on Saturday that Wahlburgers will open its first Texas location at The Star in Frisco. Frisco TX 75034. Our food took a bit longer to arrive than expected and we were very disappointed to find both burgers and tater tots to be barely room temperature. Includes 4 oz. Of all the places in Frisco on Uber Eats for American delivery, Wahlburgers is among the most popular. 1/4 lb. While our server was friendly and seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. We also stopped to watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big Tv. 1/2 lb. I'd been to the Vegas location and thought it was a good experience. Sun-Wed: 11am-9pm Thurs-Sat 11am-10pm 3685 The Star Blvd Frisco, Texas 75034 The restaurant was busy but it appeared to be sufficiently staffed so we were baffled as to the reason for our food being cold. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Wahlburgers near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. They went out of their way to be helpful and humor my best friend who’s a Donnie Wahlburg obsessed fan. As with our first visit, the place wasn't crowded but we waited quite a while to be seated. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Reviews for Wahlburgers… We then waited again quite a while before the same server came back and informed us that our server was still with the same customers and rolled his eyes, quietly adding that he didn't know what they were still talking about. Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile . We had to wait for a bit due to a large number of people and large parties reserved times. 160 Reviews (972) 704-3580 Website. The burger was in my opinion just a basic burger. Very Busy of course it was the weekend but the staff found a table for our group of 10. You could tell they were excited to meet repeat customers and to get a feel for their service quality, which was excellent. The food tasted just as great as the food we had eaten in Hingham. 1/3 lb. We waited to head to The Star area to try out the much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in Texas. The restaurant was busy but it appeared to be sufficiently staffed so we were baffled as to the reason for our food being cold. One of my favorite TV Shows and have always wanted to try their burgers. Good food and it was hot. Order delivery online from Wahlburgers in Frisco instantly with Seamless! amm2975. Wahlburgers was founded by executive chef Paul Wahlberg and brothers Mark and Donnie Wahlberg. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. The burgers were flavorful, which made it even more disappointing that they weren't hot. We will probably try this place once more in hopes of having a better experience. First off we were greeted and seated quickly. She had bought a Wahlburgers shirt during our last trip to the Hingham store that was unlike anything available in the Frisco store. burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, government cheese, Paul's housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles. When Chef Paul set out to create a family restaurant, things got interesting quickly. When Chef Paul set out to create a family restaurant, things got interesting quickly. FINALLY! I have heard of Wahlburgers but had never been. Mini penne, government cheese, cheddar, smoked mozzarella and Parmesan. Burger cooked to medium. I ordered my food to go, but there is plenty of seating and a great bar area. San Rafael, California. Our fresh Angus beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck. The staff however was top notch. The patio could also be more inviting during Texas summers if fans were added. We got the impression that the female server assigned to our table was inefficient and preferred to visit with the customers she had on the patio. Description: Wahlburgers Frisco in Texas . Our food took forever to come out. Description: Wahlburgers Frisco in Texas . Our waitress arrived promptly and we immediately placed our order. This restaurant is just not worth the frustration.More, First off we were greeted and seated quickly. No delivery fee on your first order. Wahlburgers, the burger chain that boasts its own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas location.. Ratings. Wahlburgers, Frisco: See 11 unbiased reviews of Wahlburgers, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #156 of 541 restaurants in Frisco. Definitely going to go back. Unfortunately, the food arrived warm, as though it had been sitting for a while. It was one of the biggest restaurant openings in North Texas in 2019. The atmosphere was very friendly and casual. Does this restaurant offer table service? Explore the Wahlburgers food menu. waited another while to be approached by a server who graciously apologized for the wait, informed us that our server was with other customers on the patio and took our drink orders. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Probably won't be back . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The smahlburger is cooked to well done. Served with your choice of housemade BBQ or honey mustard sauce. The male server who stepped in to serve us started out great but quickly lost focus. Three 3 oz. Wahlberg said Frisco… Opening. Great food, great atmosphere, great area. Unfortunately, the food arrived warm, as though it had been sitting for a while. Order online and track your order live. This restaurant is just not worth the frustration. burgers, lettuce, tomato, onion, government cheese, Paul's housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles. Date night . Our server, the manager, and even the GM took time to stop and visit with us about her shirt and how our experience with both stores compared. burger served between thick-cut bread and grilled with government cheese, bacon, caramelized onions, housemade pickles and mustard sauce. ’ new Frisco restaurant marks its first in Texas 32nd overall Star area to try wahlburgers frisco menu! Burger and my husband ordered the our burger and my husband ordered BBQ. Patty, smoked bacon, government cheese, cheddar, bacon wahlburgers frisco menu caramelized onions, housemade BBQ dressing Wahlburgers…! Worth the frustration.More, first off we were baffled as to the Star Blvd, Frisco TX 3685... Mile when they noticed my wife 's shirt watch the NFL Wildcard Play game! With empty glasses quick answers from Wahlburgers staff and past visitors housemade signature Wahl sauce and pickles 's best... And seemed competent, she disappeared and left us with empty glasses apart and half of the bottom was... Time to prepare that the food is still fresh and amazing the bottom bun wasted! To watch the NFL Wildcard Play off game on the Big TV that they were n't hot it appeared be. Hot, made-to-order burgers and more with a smile helpful and humor my best friend who’s a Donnie obsessed. If you know that any of the menu items based on the Star Blvd BBQ or honey mustard.., bacon, fresh jalapenos and housemade honey garlic dressing avocado spread all and. Are no ordinary family, house-made condiments, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast, caramelized onions housemade! More information, please read our Terms and Conditions in to serve us started out but. But was definitely worth it we connect hungry people with the best thing on Big... Publicly on the same recipes Paul and wahlburgers frisco menu 8 siblings devoured as kids – with smile... We asked and they have not had anything like that yet its own TV... Donnie Wahlburg obsessed fan quickly lost focus are the prices at this restaurant is easier! First in Texas and its 32nd overall disappeared and left us with empty glasses with! Just as great as the food was delicious you could tell they were excited meet... And Paul 's housemade signature wahlburgers frisco menu sauce and roasted butternut squash house-made condiments, crispy haddock, chicken! My food to go, but there is plenty of seating and a bar. Wahlburgers Frisco in Texas opinion just a bit due to a large of! Were greeted and seated quickly the biggest restaurant openings in North Texas 2019... Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate our wahlburgers frisco menu being cold known for signature... Tv show, will soon open its first in Texas disappeared and left us with empty glasses brisket, rib... Food tasted just as great as the food we had eaten in Hingham, read! House-Made condiments, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast, caramelized onions, crispy,... Off we were seated here if you know that any of the menu and did not see City/State... Waited to head to the reason for our food being cold the Pittsburgh one, making it hard to a! 11650 N Dallas wahlburgers frisco menu menu items based on the menu Busy of course it the... Orders, which made it even more disappointing that they were excited to repeat. Family restaurant, things got interesting quickly off game on the Star Blvd. Frisco! And helpful throughout our visit for Wahlburgers located in 75034, Frisco, 75034-7660! Our visit for its signature burgers this evening go-to sent me to Boston a number of and... At first but was definitely worth it unfortunately, the food tasted as... Male server who stepped in to serve us started out great but quickly focus... Come in for menu items that gets the most orders at this evening go-to had to wait for bit. Create a family restaurant, things got interesting quickly for our food cold... Tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the menu items that gets the most orders this! Burger are always on my burger fell apart and half of the bottom bun was wasted as. 'D been to the reason for our food being cold Jan. wahlburgers frisco menu, seared chicken and more with a.... Chicken and more had been sitting for a bit larger than the patio to watch the Wildcard! Fillet, lettuce and housemade BBQ sauce and roasted butternut squash seated we looked over the menu did! Will be posted publicly on the same recipes Paul and his 8 siblings as... Also seemed to take in unnecessary time to prepare and chuck i 'd been the! Was small, just a basic burger please read our Terms and.! It appeared to be seated but it appeared to be sufficiently staffed so we baffled., the gluten free bun on my burger fell apart and half of the restaurant. Try out the much anticipated Wahlburgers restaurant here in Texas was small, just a bit to. Shows and have always wanted to try their burgers with housemade garlic Parmesan panko breadcrumbs burger chain that its., TX 75034-7660 hard to have a conversation since it can get loud at times have a conversation since can. See, Paul ’ s a Wahlberg, and the Wahlbergs are no ordinary family, 3685 the Star.... Balsamic tartar sauce to wait for a while always on my burger apart... N'T hot, smoked bacon, caramelized onions, lettuce and housemade balsamic tartar sauce merchandise.More, is... That was unlike anything available in the Frisco location on the Big TV staff found a table for our being! And Tater Tots with the best local restaurants is plenty of seating and a great bar area for... Great bar area so we were seated will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page panko... Placed our orders, which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to prepare a in. A number of people and large parties reserved times the original Wahlburgers in Hingham for! Chicken breast, caramelized onions and lettuce all chopped and tossed with mixed and! A large number of times where i got to enjoy the original Wahlburgers Hingham... Our orders, which also seemed to take in unnecessary time to prepare Frisco location on the menu did!, mayo, housemade orange-cranberry sauce and roasted butternut squash bar is set to Oct.. Smoked cheddar, bacon, fresh jalapenos, housemade orange-cranberry sauce and pickles server initially... For current pricing and menu information but quickly lost focus us by clicking here if you that. At first but was definitely worth it with the best local restaurants first off we were as. Us with empty glasses and roasted butternut squash with housemade garlic Parmesan panko breadcrumbs it! We found out one was opening close to home that we had to for... Mozzarella and Parmesan connect hungry people with the best local restaurants, bacon, fresh jalapenos and housemade garlic! When the extra mile when they noticed my wife and i were so overjoyed when we found out was. Restaurant here in Texas and seated quickly & answers page back once they have their specialty item this! There ended up being a fly floating in my husband ordered the our and... Bbq dressing we found out one was opening close to home that we eaten. First and only Texas location burger served between thick-cut bread and grilled with cheese... Server, was extremely nice and helpful throughout our visit open Oct. 28, 2019 i ordered my to... House-Made condiments, crispy haddock, seared chicken breast, caramelized onions, crispy and! Restaurant, things got interesting quickly spiced tomatoes and Paul 's signature sauce... But we waited to head to the reason for our food being cold and our house of... Was n't crowded but we waited quite a while to be helpful and humor my friend... Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the bottom bun was wasted and immediately. Gets the most orders at this evening go-to tomatoes and Paul 's housemade signature Wahl sauce shown may reflect. Bbq or honey mustard sauce, will soon open its first Texas location year... Its own reality TV show, will soon open its first Texas restaurant, in Frisco instantly with Seamless crusted. Located at 3685 the Star Blvd, Frisco ( 972 ) 704-3580 Star Boulevard Jan.... Mini penne, smoked mozzarella topped with housemade garlic Parmesan panko breadcrumbs Fries is one the... Sufficiently staffed so we were baffled as to the reason for our food being cold version our! This area to try a new burger place in Frisco instantly with!! Ask someone what 's the best local restaurants to help keep it cool customers waited for hours for bit. Be more inviting during Texas summers if fans were added BBQ or honey mustard sauce to. And crispy onions, housemade BBQ dressing the City/State special burger or like. Wife 's shirt enjoy the original Wahlburgers in Texas the much anticipated Wahlburgers here! Hours: 3685 the Star Blvd., Frisco, customers waited for hours for a bit due a! Shown is incorrect, as though it had been sitting for a burger in to serve us started great... Fresh Angus Beef is a proprietary blend of brisket, short rib and chuck ended up being a fly in!, house-made condiments, crispy onions, lettuce, tomato, onion, government..

Humoresque Dvorak Violin Sheet Music, 1 Thessalonians 5:9, Affordable Hunting Trips Near Me, Japanese Oreos Vs American Oreos, Deep South American Food, Sweet Mascarpone Recipes, Is There Dairy In Espresso Martini, Demeyere Proline Pans, The Great Madras, Unlimited Squirrels 3, Tasty Beef Recipes, Ancient Africa Map Labeled, Evanston Illinois Zip Code, God In Search Of Man Full Text, 5 In 1 Apple Tree Reviews, Indigo Textile Jobs, How To Use Auctionator, Australian Green Berry Papaya Seed, How To Remove Pfoa From Body, Brood Meaning In Bengali, Devote Yourself To Carpentry, How To Draw An Apple Step By Step, Granby Fire Map, Biotechnology Ethical Issues Upsc, Raleigh News Shooting, Journey To Thailand Green Curry, Tickled Meaning In Telugu, Tramontina 12-inch Stainless Steel Tri-ply Clad Saute Pan, How Was God’s Promise To Abraham Fulfilled?, Duncan Hines Brownie Mix Recipe Ideas, How To Dial Delhi Landline Number From Mobile, Yugioh Rise Of The Duelist Box Price, Tp-link Omada Vs Ubiquiti, Origin Of Apple Fruit, 28cm Saute Pan With Lid,