Em C B I’m gonna handle my business in the name of the law. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Guitar, Piano, Ukulele, Keyboards, Acoustic, Guitar Lessons, Latest and popular songs You better call the police, call the coroner, Call up your priest, have him warn ya. You better call the police, call the coroner, Call up your priest, have him warn ya. Chords by Shawn James Learn to play guitar by chord and tabs and use our crd diagrams, transpose the key and more. John Legend - Who Did That To You Guitar Chords Em C (3 times) B Em C Now I’m not afraid to do the Lord's work, Em C You say vengeance is his but Imma do it first. (Same Chords) Now if he made you cry, oh, I gotta know, If he’s not ready to die, he best prepare for it. [Verse 1] Em C Now I'm not afraid to do the Lord's work, Em C You … Won't be no peace when I find that fool Who did that to you, yeah, Who did that to you, my baby, Who did that to you, Gotta find that fool who did that to you. My judgement’s divine, I'll tell you who you can call, You can call. Em C B I’m gonna handle my business in the name of the law. A collection of Chords music with lyrics. [Intro] Em C (3 times) B [Verse] Em C Now I’m not afraid to do the Lord's work, Em C You say vengeance is his but Imma do it first. Who Did You Love lyrics and chords are intended for your personal use only, it's a good country gospel song recorded by Johnny Lee. Who Did That To You? Free printable and easy chords for song by Shawn James - Who Did That To You. (Same Chords) Now if he made you cry, oh, … You better Em call the police, C call the coroner, Em Call up your priest, C have him warn ya. [Chorus] Em C You better call the police, call the coroner, Em C Call up your priest, have him warn ya. search engine by freefind: advanced: Type in an artist's name or song title in the space above for a quick search of Classic Country Music lyrics website. My judgement’s divine, I'll tell you who you can call, You can call. Won't be no peace when I find that fool Who did that to you, yeah, Who did that to you, my baby, Who did that to you, Gotta find that fool who did that to you. Em (Same Chords) Now if he made you cry, oh, I gotta know, If he’s not ready to die, he best prepare for it.

Ramen With Tuna Steak, How To Configure Cisco 2960 Switch Step By Step, Silicone Oil Viscosity Vs Temperature, Kfc Specials Tuesday 2020, Ono Hawaiian Bbq Beef Recipe, University Of Illinois At Urbana-champaign Address Zip Code, 21 Day Ab Challenge, Tim Mcgraw Songs Chords, Winter Park To Grand Lake Co, Japanese Folk Song Flute Sheet Music, Mini Blueberry Pies, Nba 3-point Percentage Leaders, This Is The Bear Activities, Carlton North Primary School Staff, Canvas Factory Singapore Review, Republic Of Texas Orange Tree Size, Due To Time Limitation, Social Media Marketing Tips, Oneplus 7 Pro Battery Life, Gimme Brow Dupe, Cast Iron Skillet Breakfast Potatoes, Rental Assistance In Clackamas County, Kit Kat Crisp Wafers In Milk Chocolate, Indecisive Dice Target, Naphthalene And Naoh Reaction, Best Niv Mizzet Reborn Brawl Deck, Best Niv Mizzet Reborn Brawl Deck, Franco Manca Guildford Delivery,