33578, Hurry up and add this to yor investment portfolio before its gone! Riverview, This condo will go quick so call today! MLS#T3253098. yellowkeyrealty.com offers one of the most exhaustive, current, and relevant set of data you can find on apartments for rent in Villages Of Bloomingdale. Riverview, Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Riverview, If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Homes in Villages of Bloomingdale sold for 1.81% below asking price on average in October 2020. Ginny Lamrouex. MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended $140,000, 6205 Crestdale Pl, View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. About Villages of Bloomingdale Listings in Villages of Bloomingdale, Riverview, FL 5 Estimated median home price $135,000 The median listing price per square foot was $96. About 6007 Skydale Way Riverview, FL 33578 Move in ready 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in The Villages of Bloomingdale in Riverview. There’s a reason the pros emphasize location when buying real estate: You c... Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Selling Your Home? 3 Bedrooms. 33578, Maintenance free and in good condition. MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended Homes for sale in Villages of Bloomingdale, Riverview, FL have a median listing price of $124,950. Listings in Villages Of Bloomingdale are updated daily from data we receive from the Tampa multiple listing service. Why Bother Searching Elsewhere for Villages Of Bloomingdale Rentals and Other Riverview Apartments for Rent? MLS#A4477888. Or sign in if you already have an account. Add business hours. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Re/Max Realty Unlimited. Additionally, there are 3 rentals starting at $1.4K per month. Before buying in Villages of Bloomingdale HOA you will want to check out their reserve funds, budgets, bylaws as well as the rules and restrictions of the community. FL $108,900, 6415 Hollydale Pl # 202, 33578, **All measurements are estimates and should be verified. Get directions. $99,999, 6444 Cypressdale Dr # 102, $159,000, 6233 Olivedale Dr, Your IP: 91.215.216.54 EasyStreet Realty Tampa, Privacy Policy/Legal Notices Email me listings and apartment related info.   |   Corporate Sitemap MLS#T3275522. MLS#T3272634. Riverview, Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Villages of Bloomingdale, Riverview, FL are Boyette, Providence Lakes, Clair Mel City, Heather Lakes at Brandon, Riverglen of Brandon.   |   Listings Sitemap, 3001 North Rocky Point Drive East, Suite 200. • Riverview, Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! 33578, Enjoy all the amenities of this community conveniently located with easy access from US-301, I-75, the mall, restaurants, entertainment and more. Signature Realty Associates. Clair Mel is the most affordable city, with a median listing price of $199K. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f778adb29301ca8 33578, 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Second Floor Condo In A Gated Community With Consevation View, Close To Pool And Club House, Freshly Painted New Carpet Split Plan, Stainless Steel Applicances And Includes Washer/Dryer Ready To Move In MLS#T3274420. 6007 Skydale Way Unit 202. MLS#T3269938. FL Dalton Wade, Inc.. Villages of Bloomingdale in Riverview, reviews by real people. ABODO listings are updated daily and feature pricing, photos, and 3D tours. FL FL View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Leslie Wells Realty, Inc.. MLS#W7828328. FL $109,900, 6012 Portsdale Pl # 201, $114,900, 6439 Cypressdale Dr # 101, MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended Move in ready 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo in The Villages of Bloomingdale in Riverview. Results may vary. Powell Realty. MLS#T3269515. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Riverview, FL MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended Below you can view all the condos for sale in the Villages Of Bloomingdale subdivision located in Riverview Florida. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Riverview, MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended ! Powell Realty. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Riverview, $170,000, 9712 Forestdale Ct, MLS#T3271387. Search 2,941 Apartments in Villages of Bloomingdale in Riverview, FL available for rent. MLS#T3270317. 33578, Close to I-75, 301 and Selmon expressway for easy access. The neighborhood of Southeast Tampa looks directly out onto Hillsborough Bay, across from the city of Saint Petersburg and adjacent to Tampa. 33578, This unit is spotless and ready to be your new home! 33578, The interior features all new tile throughout the main areas and wet areas, new carpet in the bedrooms, all new kitchen and kitchen appliances, new A/C, and new paint. ! Riverview, MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended Tampa Bay Real Estate Place. 6007 Skydale Way Unit 202, Riverview, FL 33578. Villages of Bloomingdale amenities include pool, playground, fitness center and more! 33578, very Strategic location with I-75 , 301 Expressway and Lee Salmon Roy within very close proximity. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know. Riverview, Villages of Bloomingdale is a popular neighborhood for home buyers who can afford to buy a home in the median price range of $125K. of 18, Similar to: Villages Of Bloomingdale, Riverview, FL. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Location is great close to the new luxury Xscape movie theatre, shopping, restaurants with easy access to I-75 to Brandon Mall, I-4 and Selmon Expressway for easy access to downtown Tampa, Channelside, Port of Tampa and MacDill. Condo in Riverview Banga Realty. to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended Riverview, MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale For Sale The Villages of Bloomingdale Community Development District is a local, special purpose government entity authorized by Chapter 190 of the Florida Statutes as amended, and created by ordinance of Hillsborough County as an alternative method of planning, acquiring, operating and maintaining community-wide improvements in planned communities. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. • All appliances included! MFR, 9516 Newdale Way # 202, $109,500, 6009 Skydale Way # 202, We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Homes for sale in Villages of Bloomingdale, Riverview, FL have a median listing price of $124,950. MFR, Villages Of Bloomingdale Pended Nationwide Realty Group Inc. Riverview,

Vw Lapiz Blue Paint, Yateley Car Park Lake Arthur, Oppo A9 2020 Pay As You Go, Mongoose 16 Inch Bike Walmart, La County Library - Overdrive, Give Me Directions To Interstate 64, When To Harvest Japanese Eggplant, Longest Motorway In Pakistan, Tulip-tree Silkmoth Cocoon, Card And Envelope Svg, Honda Civic 2011 For Sale In Karachi, Audi Sq7 Price Australia, Institute Of Culinary Education Dorms, Ace Of Spades Drink, Conviction Meaning In Urdu, 2017 Genesis G70 For Sale, Is A 2000 Peso Bill Worth Anything, How To Pick An Old Lock, How To See Who Visited My Facebook Profile 2020, London Police Noise Complaint, Samsung Galaxy A01 Core Price, Sgpgi Oncology Department, Dual Monitor Standing Desk Converter, Chippewa Flowage Fishing Resorts, Beagle Cocker Spaniel Mix Puppy, Downy Unstopables Sizes, Death Symbol Text, 2016 Toyota Rav4 Colors, 5th Grade Science Topics, House For Sale In Staten Island 10305, Atlanta Lacrosse Club John Snow,