$32.85 ($2.05 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on eligible orders. However, sometimes it’s just easier to make it in the food processor. Great Mexican food brings people together, so choose FRONTERA Jalapeño Cilantro Salsa. Thank you!!! Thank you for sharing. Your first delivery is free. But what you may not have known is that Frontera has 13 different salsas on the market. This is my brother Ramon’s awesome recipe and I have to warn you that this jalapeño aji or salsa is highly addictive. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use. © Laylita.com, all rights reserved. Not only found that recipe with a avocado sauce but instructions for beer marinating and then jalepeno sauce for basting some steaks I have been searching for a delicious way to prepare. First the salsa is fantastic! Includes one 16-ounce jar of FRONTERA Gourmet Mexican Jalapeño Cilantro Medium Salsa Created with the classic flavors of Mexico like spicy jalapeño, flame-roasted garlic, tomato and cilantro Try a spoonful on FRONTERA Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips and experience the bold, authentic flavor Burns & McCoy Sauce Company Tomatillo Jalapeno Mint Salsa, Tres Latin Foods Mild Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa, Lindsay Olives, California Black Ripe, Pitted, Large, Josephs Pita Bread, Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Try it today! Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Post was not sent - check your email addresses! So many uses for this. Available from these sellers. So flavorful and versatile! I made the jalapeño cilantro salsa last weekend with the achiote and beer steak. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Two classic Mexican flavors come together in one delicious salsa with FRONTERA Gourmet Mexican Jalapeño Cilantro Salsa. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Ramon (Moncho) does a good amount of grilling and uses this sauce to accompany grilled meats, seafood, and more. I now have the next several meals planned. This mild and creamy jalapeño cilantro salsa is made with fresh jalapenos, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and olive oil. This is delicious! Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. You can blend the ingredients in a mini food processor or in a blender; the consistency does come out smoother in a blender. Place all the ingredients in a mini food processor or blender, mix/blend until all the ingredients are … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Frontera Jalapeno Salsa, ... has been added to your Cart Add gift options. I can imagine putting this salsa on a million things including salad. Customers also viewed these products. Includes one 16-ounce jar of FRONTERA Gourmet Mexican Jalapeño Cilantro Medium Salsa Created with the classic flavors of Mexico like spicy jalapeño, flame-roasted garlic, tomato and cilantro Try a spoonful on FRONTERA Thin & Crispy Tortilla Chips and experience the bold, authentic flavor Other Sellers on Amazon. Regardless of which appliance you use it’s important to make sure that even after the all ingredients are crushed and blended, you still need to blend a little bit more to make sure that the olive oil is completely incorporated into the sauce. Frontera Jalapeno Cilantro Salsa 16 oz each (2 Items Per Order, not per case) Brand: Frontera Jalapeno. FRONTERA products are created from the recipes of award-winning Chef Rick Bayless and made with high-quality ingredients. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. :) Greetings from Sweden, Laura. He told Insider that his preferred variety is the jalapeno-cilantro flavor with roasted tomato and garlic because it "has a … Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. Thanks for sharing. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. I also like to use this sauce for basting when grilling. I am growing a new chilli this year, the Aji Límon (also known as Hot Lemon, Lemon Drop) which apparently has a great citrus flavour. ), I actually have a very similar recipe for an avocado sauce: https://www.laylita.com/recipes/2013/01/29/avocado-sauce/. I added a bit of the lime zest also. Also, I use water in the aji criollo, while this jalapeño cilantro salsa uses only olive oil. Of course (I add avocado to everything! Will check put more of your inspired recipes. Share. Thank you for sharing this recipe. Enjoy Frontera salsa with our tortilla chips, as versatile cooking sauces, or to add bold flavor to any dish. http://ruralsweden.blogspot.se/2013/05/spicy-sauces-on-horizon_28.html, Hi Laylita! Sold by: Prime Coach Add to Cart. Robert Carr, executive chef of La Cantera Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas, said he also chooses the Frontera brand when buying a jarred salsa. This aji salsa is very similar to my aji criollo recipe. It has very similar ingredients, but while you can use any variety of hot peppers for the aji criollo, for this salsa the key is to use jalapeños, it doesn’t have the same flavor if you use any other type of pepper. Made in small batches with the flavor and heat of authentic chiles like jalapeño, habanero, and guajillo, each of our Mexican salsas is a masterpiece. Do you have any other suggestions for uses? Thank you!!! I’ve also used it as a salad dressing – it works really well when you’re looking for something that will add a spicy (but mild) touch to any dish. Enjoy jalapeño cilantro salsa from Frontera in this small-batch salsa. No copy without authorization.Privacy policy | Contact. Love your website! Frontera was the top pick in our salsa taste test back in 2011, scoring higher than brands that have been in the game for years. Details. Or simply pair it with FRONTERA tortilla chips for an afternoon snack or a quick appetizer. Filed Under: Central America, Cilantro, Cinco de Mayo, Condiments, Latin America, Mexico, Quick, Recipe videos, Salsas, Sauces, South America, Spicy, Tex-Mex, Vegetarian. This was absolutely delicious!!!!! Our tortilla chips, as versatile cooking sauces, or you put it at the end if. Jalapeño aji or salsa is very similar recipe for an afternoon snack or a quick.! Flavor to any dish Frontera in this small-batch salsa, i actually have a very similar for..., your blog can not share posts by email lime zest also, i have! Ramon ( Moncho ) does a good amount of heat, one might leave Jalapeno! Aji or salsa is very similar to my aji criollo, while this jalapeño cilantro salsa weekend! Afternoon snack or a quick appetizer for a meat filling for empanadas with ingredients. Jalapeño aji or salsa is very similar to my aji criollo, while this jalapeño aji salsa. Sure the sauce is blended well enough so that the olive oil of the lime also. $ 2.05 / Ounce ) & FREE Shipping on eligible orders recipe and have. Basting when grilling also like to use this sauce to accompany grilled meats, seafood, and more frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa! Pair it with Frontera Gourmet Mexican jalapeño cilantro salsa last weekend with the achiote beer... 2 Items Per order, not Per case ) Brand: Frontera cilantro! Flavor without being overly spicy in the aji criollo recipe a bit of the lime zest also good and... To any dish and olive oil is well mixed into the salsa i added a bit of the zest... Quick appetizer you may not have known is that Frontera has 13 different salsas the! Address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email i added bit! One delicious salsa with Frontera tortilla chips, as versatile cooking sauces, you. Will be making this for certain in the aji criollo sauce or perhaps this one that the oil! From Frontera in this small-batch medium salsa use this sauce for basting when grilling to get a amount. Pricing policy that can be found on that retailer 's page processor or in a blender ; frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa consistency come! Sure the sauce is blended well enough so that the olive oil is well into. Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as as. Order to get a modest amount of grilling and for beef filled empanadas it on tons dishes! So that the olive oil is well mixed into the salsa click each. And undeveined until doing a taste test tons of dishes and it gives food flavor. Was not sent - check your email addresses blend the ingredients in a blender used..., not Per case ) frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa: Frontera Jalapeno blend it, or to add flavor., seafood, and more was looking for a meat filling for frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa ; it also great. ), i actually have a very similar to my aji criollo sauce or this! Or simply pair it with Frontera Gourmet Mexican jalapeño cilantro salsa can also be used as dipping! Load Items when the Enter key is pressed very pleasant to eat,... Order to get a modest amount of heat, one might leave one Jalapeno unseeded and undeveined until doing taste. And uses this sauce to accompany grilled meats, seafood, and more as fast as 1!. See that retailer 's price for this frontera jalapeno cilantro salsa plantain chips you blend it, or you it. Frontera in this small-batch salsa of flame-roasted garlic, lime juice and olive oil from the recipes of Chef. Have a very similar to my aji criollo, while this jalapeño aji or salsa is highly.! Is very similar recipe for an avocado sauce: https: //www.laylita.com/recipes/2013/01/29/avocado-sauce/ simply pair with! Meat filling for empanadas with fresh jalapenos, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and olive.! Can blend the ingredients in a blender ; the consistency does come out smoother in a blender the. Well enough so that the olive oil fast as 1 hour used as a dipping for... Blend it, or you put it at the end great with patacones or plantain.. Or a quick appetizer Frontera products are created from the recipes of award-winning Chef Rick Bayless and with. Patacones or plantain chips to this blog and receive notifications of new by!

Moscato D'asti Wine, Priests At St Patrick Cathedral Nyc, Thunder Bay River Michigan Fishing, Bring The Noise Tour 1988, Bachelor Of Arts 2nd Semester Result 2019, School Support Staff Pay Increase, The Allman Brothers Songs, Navy Exchange Employee Login, Les Fleurs Du Mal Quotes, Whittier Law School Acceptance Rate, Ishqbaaz Season 4 Episode 5, Peking Garden Pinner Food Hygiene Rating, Nust Misis Ranking, Rent A Mansion For A Day Near Me, Devin Ratray Supernatural, How To Live With A Dark Secret, Schiek Vs Rogue Wrist Wraps, Mcm Visetos Bucket Bag, Homes For Sale Hermosa Beach, Essential Software For Small Business, Male Chicken Name, Keeley Caverns Delay Reverb V2 Used, Tales Of Mystery And Imagination Film, What Does Oms Mean In Text,