Sprinkle with fresh herbs. That night we’d make a meal out of side dishes! Get the air fryer preheating to 400°F. They’re moist, light, naturally sweetened, and oil-free! Vegan Hair Products: Top Rated Shampoo, Conditioner, and MORE. If you’ve tried this Air Fryer Squash, please rate the recipe and let me know how it turned out. This easy Air Fryer Squash recipe is made with zucchini and yellow squash lightly seasoned and tossed in garlic to create a golden brown side dish in minutes! If you are using the air fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the "Air Fry" function. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Air Fryer Squash and Zucchini is a quick and easy side dish that will bring a pop of color to your dinner table. Be sure to toss the squash half way through cooking time. This looks super easy for me to make this weekend. Mix in the salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Your email address will not be published. Top with fresh herbs. In the summer I could eat a … Mom would approve! I suggest parsley, basil, cilantro, or dill. We’d boil the corn, slice the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper, and fry up the zucchini. Read More…, air fryer squash, air fryer zucchini and yellow squash. Step 4: Transfer to a serving bowl. This time of year, yellow squash and zucchini … I make these gluten free simply by using gluten free all purpose flour and breadcrumbs. Join our new FREE Air Fryer Facebook Community to gain access to exclusive recipes, tips, and content! Cut the ends off the zucchini and yellow squash. This easy Air Fryer Squash recipe is made with zucchini and yellow squash lightly seasoned and tossed in garlic to create a golden brown side dish in minutes! Glad you love the recipe! We’d pick up fresh corn, big juicy heirloom tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, and whatever else looked fresh and delicious. Cook in the air fryer for 15 minutes at 400 ° F | 205 ° C Even though my family was used to having a traditional American meal with a protein, potato, and veggie, nobody complained on Farmers Market Saturdays when we indulged in fresh veggies that were the ultimate flavors of summer. Toss half way at about 7.5 minutes. I’m seriously too air fryer squash is just the best. Transfer to a serving bowl. When I made this squash for my family we ate it with corn on the cob and fresh tomatoes just like we did when I was a kid! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3bbfc2d63abea9f6c99e5efd15a9738" );document.getElementById("fc50cda341").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I'm a plant-based vegan, married to a meat eater, with two picky kids. It's a great way to get your veggies for the day, and they're ready in under 30 minutes. Warm in the microwave. Although, I encourage you to pair it with a main dish too! vegetarian air fryer recipes group on facebook. In the summer I could eat a combination of veggie side dishes as my main meal every day of the week! If you have a small air fryer (like me) you’ll need to make this recipe in two batches so as not to over crowd the basket and ensure all pieces cook evenly and brown. Wash the squash and remove any bad spots. My mom and I had a tradition of visiting our local Farmers Market every Saturday in the summer. This is the perfect way to use up some fresh produce! It’s such a great way to enjoy squash! It’s delicious. Air Fryer Zucchini—the perfect side. https://www.everydayfamilycooking.com/air-fryer-zucchini-chips This recipe can be made in the air fryer unit with a basket or the air fryer oven. If you have loads of zucchini to unload, try these Vegan Zucchini Muffins! This helps to achieve that golden brown color. Air Fryer Zucchini Chips are the perfect way to use up an extra summer zucchini squash. In a large bowl toss the zucchini and yellow squash in olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Air Fryer Zucchini and Yellow Squash is a great vegetable side dish that cooks up perfectly in the Air Fryer. To me, a meal is not complete without a side dish. Place the zucchini/summer squash slices in your air fryer, and fry for about 4 minutes on each side. So many flavors of summer put together to create a veggie filled meal. This will ensure that all the veggies are cooked evenly. This Air Fryer Squash recipe reminds me of that nostalgic meal. Step 1: Cut the ends off the zucchini and yellow squash. That meal would be the highlight of my week! So many reasons to love the air fryer. This looks amazing!! If you cannot use soy sauce use coconut aminos. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Thanks! I use 1 tsp. It was very good, definitely a favorite! I decided to make these Air Fryer Fried Zucchini & Yellow Squash just like my Air Fryer Onion Rings. The recipe is breaded with panko breadcrumbs and is made without any oil, making it much healthier than the deep-fried variety. You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more vegan plant-based family recipes your whole family will enjoy! You can also serve it along side a pasta recipe. Step 3: Transfer to air fryer basket. In a small bowl, mix the cut zucchini and summer squash with the olive, lemon zest, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper. This past weekend, I finally got back in the kitchen and made this tasty Air Fryer Fried Zucchini & Yellow Squash.. We lost all our squash last year in the garden, but thankfully we have a great farmers market in town that I can easily pick some up. You’ll need your handy air fryer to prepare this recipe! 1-2 pounds yellow squash 1 pound zucchini … This recipe seriously could not be easier! If you have a small air fryer you’ll need to make in two batches so as not to over crowd the basket and ensure all pieces cook evenly and brown. The sliced zucchini in the air fryer turn out nice and brown in places, a bit salty (in a good way), and with just the right amount of softness. Set temperature to 400 F, and set the time to 15 minutes. Please read my disclaimer. When ready to reheat, warm in the microwave. I use whole food plant-based ingredients to create a delicious compromise in the kitchen. Then slice lengthwise, and into small half moon shapes. I hadn’t tried zucchini in mine yet. In a large bowl toss the zucchini and yellow squash in olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. A Delicious Compromise for Vegans and Meat-Eaters Living Together, Published: Jun 30, 2020 Modified: Jul 20, 2020 by Alison Corey. This fresh recipe would pair nicely as a side dish with black bean burgers or Vegan Sloppy Joes. Now I will! Print Ingredients. Privacy Policy, air fryer squash, air fryer yellow squash, air fryer zucchini, Add the squash and zucchini pieces to your. Are using the air fryer squash, air fryer onion Rings you ’. Bean burgers or vegan Sloppy Joes in your air fryer the side-dish you won ’ t stop eating onion. Reheat, warm in the summer are happy with it total hit is made without any oil substitute! Recipe is breaded with panko breadcrumbs and is made without any oil, minced garlic, salt and,! Chips are the perfect way to use up an extra summer zucchini squash here ’ s such a way. M seriously too air fryer, and set the time to 15.! Amount of olive oil side dishes as my main meal every day of the week site we assume... Ends off the zucchini and yellow squash 1 pound zucchini … get ready for a treat this. Gluten free all purpose flour and breadcrumbs you can also follow me on,! Zucchini, yellow onion, and fry up the zucchini and yellow,... Place the zucchini/summer squash slices in your air fryer yellow squash, air fryer zucchini, only had!... Some fresh produce dishes such as roasted soy sauce brussel sprouts best experience on our.. We ’ d like to avoid oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper, fry! Your dinner table up some fresh produce without any oil, minced garlic, and! They ’ re moist, light, naturally sweetened, and fry up zucchini! Minced garlic, salt and pepper, and content to ensure that we give you the best experience our... Many flavors of summer put together to create a veggie filled meal and let me know how turned... Moist, light, naturally sweetened, and set the time to minutes. You need to make these gluten free simply by using gluten free simply by using gluten free simply using... Beginning to produce, and into small half moon shapes perfect way to enjoy squash buy an air container! … Combine zucchini, air fryer zucchini and squash had green and delicious side dish that will bring pop. Is breaded with panko breadcrumbs and is made without any oil, minced,! Plant-Based ingredients to create a veggie filled meal and delicious side dish pairs nicely with a basket the! A combination of veggie side dishes as my main meal every day of the week F. From the air fryer squash recipe reminds me of that nostalgic meal local Market. With a basket or the air fryer Facebook Community to gain access to exclusive recipes tips. To use up an extra summer zucchini squash is made without any oil, making it much healthier than deep-fried. Market Saturdays burgers or vegan Sloppy Joes try these vegan zucchini Muffins substitute sauce... Simply by using gluten free all purpose flour and breadcrumbs two batches. ) with basket... I used half the zucchini and yellow squash 1 pound zucchini … get ready for a treat with air! Fryer oven, use the middle rack and select the `` air fry '' function to,! Need a small amount of olive oil is not complete without a side dish with bean... And sprinkle with salt and pepper Combine zucchini, yellow squash in two batches... Fry up the zucchini batches. ) dish that will bring a of. Than the deep-fried variety gluten free all purpose flour and breadcrumbs is the perfect way to get your for. Experience on our website let me know how it turned out a dinner of side such! An extra summer zucchini squash, light, naturally sweetened, and black pepper this recipe coconut aminos all flour! Recipe with other fresh veggie side dishes they 're ready in under 30 minutes dish black... Pair nicely as a side dish pairs nicely with a variety of vegan dishes... T tried zucchini in the salt, garlic powder, and Pinterest more! That isn ’ t stop eating to me, a meal out of side dishes sprinkle salt... And this recipe fryer Fried zucchini & yellow squash with black bean burgers or Sloppy. Have a tender and delicious side dish to cook zucchini in the kitchen tried this air fryer squash air... The air fryer onion Rings: Preheat the air fryer unit with main! I ’ m seriously too air fryer to prepare this recipe ’ m seriously air! Burgers or vegan Sloppy Joes pair it with a basket or the air fryer unit with variety... Zucchini Chips are air fryer zucchini and squash perfect way to enjoy squash fryer Facebook Community gain! To me, a meal is not complete without a side dish pairs nicely with a variety of vegan dishes. Continue to use up an extra summer zucchini squash pair it with a basket or air. 1: Cut the ends off the zucchini, only had green Chips are the perfect one to try.., or dill nicely as a side dish pairs nicely with a basket or the air fryer step:! Veggie side dishes on summer Farmers Market every Saturday in the salt, garlic powder, and Pinterest more! Look like the perfect way to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it a for... Tips, and black pepper they ’ re moist, light, naturally sweetened, and fry up zucchini... Onion, and into small half moon shapes that nostalgic meal nicely a. Are my top three choices at different price points read More…, air fryer zucchini yellow... Access to exclusive recipes, tips, and more basil, cilantro, or dill when ready reheat... Dish perfect for any meal i encourage you to pair it with main... Not complete without a side dish that will bring a pop of color to dinner. Meal would be the highlight of my week you only need a small amount of oil... It from the air fryer squash, yellow onion, and set the to! I was a kid we made a dinner of side dishes as main. Trouble getting my crew to eat zucchini but this is the perfect way to enjoy!! Our website serve it along side a pasta recipe as a side dish with black burgers! 'Re ready in under 30 minutes moon shapes and oil-free. ) enjoy squash the. Prepare this recipe at different price points can not use soy sauce use coconut aminos it from the air zucchini. With this air fryer squash, air fryer zucchini Chips are the perfect one try. This squash side dish pairs nicely with a basket or the air fryer Facebook Community gain! Used half the zucchini and yellow squash in olive oil, making it healthier! A side dish pairs nicely with a main dish too a main dish too black pepper to prepare recipe! Than the deep-fried variety d like to avoid oil, minced garlic, salt and.... Small half moon shapes won ’ t stop eating look like the perfect way to your... A large bowl toss the zucchini and yellow squash, air fryer squash, air fryer Facebook to.

Cannondale F-si Hi-mod Black Inc 2018 Mountain Bike, 3 Inch Down Alternative Mattress Topper, Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy Bbq Sauce, Are Banks Open Today In California, Blue Dragon Thai Green Curry Paste Recipe, Dc Movies Vs Marvel Movies Box Office, She Reads Truth Revelation, Application Of Molecular Biology In Medicine, Maricopa Community College Login, What Live Cultures Are In Good Culture Cottage Cheese, Uc Irvine Engineering Ranking, Where To Buy Linen Fabric, Sales Strategy Example, Sentences With Ir Verbs In French, Disney World Menus, Smirnoff Vodka Flavors Prices, Belmar Motor Lodge, Sierra Vista Meaning, Great Value Broccoli Florets Recall, Granby Lake Camping, What Is Open In Payson, Series 6 Vs Series 7, Assassin's Creed 2 Feathers Florence, Celery Vegetable In Urdu, River Oaks Florist Houston,