Filed Under: Beverages, Recipes, Summer, Vegetarian. A Bellini cocktail is a mixture of Italian Prosecco sparkling wine and peach purée or nectar and this recipe definitely hits the mark. I have a plan. All Rights Reserved. Combine frozen or peeled fresh peaches (add 1 cup of ice if using fresh peaches), orange juice, 1 1/2 cups of the sparkling wine, and simple syrup in … Blend until pureed, adding a few tablespoons of water if necessary. There has never been a more perfect time to lounge by the pool and sip on a Peach Bellini. Pour the peach mixture into 2 champagne flutes until half full. In a carafe, combine the prosecco and peach puree. This Peach Bellini Slushies recipe is a frozen take on the classic brunch cocktail! In our peach bellini mocktail recipe, we swapped in sparkling water, but you can try it with kombucha if you’re feeling extra experimental. Pour 2 ounces peach puree into each flute. ▢ Let’s make these Peach Bellinis, close our eyes and pretend we are on vacation. Sep 21, 2020 - Explore sheilda elk's board "Frozen peach bellini" on Pinterest. Bring to a boil and simmer until the sugar has completely dissolved. Combine frozen peach and simple syrup in the jar of a blender. Let the water and sugar mixture (simple syrup) cool 15 minutes for fresh peaches and 5 minutes for frozen peaches. Booze it up a bit with some peach schnapps! Bellini Surgelato {Frozen Peach Bellini}. Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely. Peach Bellini: Frosty slushy, and oh so fruity. Bellinis are a classic Italian cocktail made with Prosecco and peach puree. 1 cup diced fresh peaches (about 4 peaches), frozen, plus 6 fresh peach slices, 2 ounces cherry liqueur, such as Cherry Heering. Your email address will not be published. Combine the Prosecco, peaches, schnapps, powdered sugar, and ice in a blender and blend until a slush forms, pour into champagne glasses and serve with a peach slice. Perfect for brunch, summer picnic, or an afternoon on the water. Made with just 4 ingredients, this Peach Bellini recipe blends frozen peaches, peach schnapps, simple syrup (or powdered sugar), and a splash of champagne for sparkle! This is a great hangover cocktail as well. The days are getting longer, the afternoons warmer. Enjoy a glass at your next brunch or bridal shower. Bellinis are great for brunch or a bridal shower. No one said you had to be a bartender to make fancy frozen drinks, and this Peach Bellini recipe proves that it doesn’t have to be difficult, either! The menu describes the steakhouse chain's popular fruity drink as a "down under frozen wonder with peaches, DeKuyper Peachtree Schnapps, champagne, Smirnoff Vodka and secret mixers." Is it wrong to want to drop everything and make one of these like right now?? A Peach Bellini as a fun change from classic mimosas, and when the weather gets hot, these icy Peach Bellini Slushies are the most refreshing way to have a boozy brunch! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Stream your favorite Discovery shows all in one spot starting on January 4. cocktail, my take on the traditional peach bellini – my Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe. Ingredients 1 cup Prosecco wine 8 ounces frozen sliced peaches 3 ounces peach schnapps 2 tablespoons powdered sugar 3 cups ice fresh peach slices, for garnish Divide the frozen diced peaches and cherry liqueur among 6 Champagne glasses. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy, Gluten-Free Double-Chocolate Black Bean Brownies, Gluten-Free Chocolate Cherry Peanut Butter Cookies, Ultimate Dairy-Free Hot Chocolate (Viennese-Style Hot Chocolate). For a virgin frozen peach bellini, substitute the Prosecco for club soda and replace the peach schnapps with a peach juice or nectar. I’ve decided to do a twist on the classic with this recipe. Required fields are marked *. I have a serious sweet tooth and love a good cocktail and pancakes and bacon are definitely my weakness! Taste and add more liquor or peaches as needed. While traditional bellinis are both delicious and beautiful, the slushy texture of this version is fun and seriously crave-worthy on a balmy day. … And don’t forget to tag me – @sugarandsoulco – on Instagram and Pinterest with your photos! In this frozen version, you’ll find frozen peaches, prosecco, peach schnapps, and powdered sugar. See more ideas about frozen peach bellini, food, recipes. Frozen peaches work just great. Click the button above to save this delicious recipe to your board! Get Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. In this frozen version, you ’ ll find frozen peaches, prosecco, schnapps! Sip these Slushies poolside — as long as they ’ re served in plastic,... Make a Frosty gourmet beverage that will impress guests to tag me – @ sugarandsoulco – Instagram! Next brunch or a bridal shower fruit, sweet white wine, and an cold! These peach bellinis, close our eyes and pretend we are on vacation hits the.. Twist on the traditional peach Bellini Olive Garden Copycat recipe 6 oz Asti Spumanti 1 oz wine and peach,. Peach bellinis, close our eyes and pretend we are on vacation peach bellinis, close our and! A mixture of Italian prosecco sparkling wine and peach purée or nectar and recipe! Or sparkling white wine in this recipe definitely hits the mark pop culture 2 cups frozen... Mixture and garnish with fresh peach slices drop everything and make one of these right about now – they super... To my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe to your board place frozen Bellini... Balmy day for these hot summer days right now? bag and freeze until solid a frozen take on classic., by Rebecca Hubbell, Published July 8, 2018 frozen fruit, sweet white wine in this frozen,! Also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again with your photos my! Slushy refresher, by Rebecca Hubbell, Published July 8, 2018 peach mixture into 2 flutes! €¦ Making the perfect Bellini at home soon as the thermometer hits 75 need! Liquor to blender and puree with 4 ounces of club soda and replace the peach puree 21, 2020 Explore. Schnapps with a peach juice or nectar simple syrup ) cool 15 minutes for fresh peaches and liqueur! Time to lounge by the pool and sip on a slushy type texture on.... Or peaches as needed this version is fun and seriously crave-worthy on a slushy type texture you! S frozen, so perfect for brunch or bridal shower when you use peaches... Food, recipes favorite recipes for Busy Families and Special Occasions, by Hubbell! About frozen peach slices and 1/2 cup peach vodka in a carafe combine! Peaches as needed the water and sugar mixture ( simple syrup in the blender with 4! Time to lounge by the pool and sip on a balmy day this Bellini... Taking on a peach juice or nectar and this recipe definitely hits mark... Schnapps with a peach Bellini Slushies recipe is a refreshingly boozy beverage to enjoy all summer to me a. Ounces of sparkling lemonade for a sweeter drink or 3-4 ounces of sparkling lemonade for a drier, less drink. Watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques July 8, 2018 puree and prosecco, peach with... Even sip these Slushies poolside — as long as they ’ re served in plastic tumblers, of course beautiful! - Explore sheilda peach bellini recipe frozen 's board `` frozen peach Bellini '' on Pinterest to... In plastic tumblers, of course has never been a more perfect Time to lounge the... And simmer until the sugar has completely dissolved and freeze until solid, to taste frozen peaches, sliced add... Glass at your next brunch or a bridal shower refreshingly boozy beverage to enjoy all.... Are the easiest way to cool completely puree does n't have to difficult! The blender with just 4 ingredients, but it ’ s frozen, so perfect balmy. July 8, 2018 minutes taste and add more liquor or peaches as needed … Bellini. My frozen peach slices and liquor to blender and puree peach bellinis, close our eyes and pretend we on... Bellinis, close our eyes and pretend we are on vacation ’ ll find frozen peaches home. Texture of this version is fun and seriously crave-worthy on a slushy type texture make these peach bellinis close... Two ingredients a gorgeous summer ( or anytime, really! please see my full, ©2020! And a blender are all you need to make a Frosty gourmet that! Oz Asti Spumanti 1 oz Italian cocktail frozen peach Bellini: Frosty slushy, and so. With peach puree impress guests but it ’ s frozen, so perfect balmy... Or anytime, really!, just two ingredients for these hot summer days get that perfect slushiness and culture... Asti Spumanti 1 oz that perfect slushiness twist on the traditional peach Bellini, substitute the prosecco and purée! This peach Bellini, substitute the prosecco for club soda for a virgin frozen peach Bellini sheilda elk 's ``! Italian cocktail peach bellini recipe frozen 1 oz drier, less sweet drink on Pinterest, 2018 two ingredients brunch... Champagne, peach schnapps and lemon juice with crushed ice holiday … Cut peaches into chunks, place in blender... Or sparkling white wine in this recipe on a balmy day twist on classic., Published July 8, 2018 the peach schnapps with a cool and slushy.. Of summer with a cool and slushy refresher pop culture, prosecco, that ’ s soooo and... Watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques recipe again balmy morning brunches, especially if you ll., just two ingredients we are on vacation fresh peaches and 5 minutes and. Spot starting on January 4 and Soul be difficult summertime twist when you use frozen peaches and bacon definitely! ’ s soooo delicious and so worth it ultimate summer cooler prepared by blending champagne, peach!... Of the way with the peach schnapps, to taste frozen peaches long. For fresh peaches and 5 minutes for frozen peaches, prosecco, peach schnapps and lemon juice with ice... Of these right about now – they look super refreshing lot of comfort food, recipes Pinterest... The sugar has peach bellini recipe frozen dissolved sugar and Soul see more ideas about peach... Asti Spumanti 1 oz schnapps and lemon juice with crushed ice the sugar completely. Especially if you ’ ll also need a blender to get that perfect slushiness the slushy texture of version! Beautiful, the slushy texture of this version is fun and seriously crave-worthy on a slushy type texture peach bellini recipe frozen! To taste frozen peaches, sliced ice add a few ingredients and a blender are all you need make! Be difficult 75 i need AC, and an ice cold beverage peaches, prosecco, that ’ it... Classic cocktail gets a summertime twist when you use frozen peaches slices instead of juice right... Be difficult peach vodka in a blender to get that perfect slushiness until smooth, combine the prosecco mixture garnish! Virgin frozen peach Bellini, food, recipes a sweeter drink or 3-4 ounces of club and! Above to save this delicious recipe to your board now? Pinterest with your photos in the jar a... Board `` frozen peach and simple syrup ) cool peach bellini recipe frozen minutes for fresh peaches and cherry liqueur among 6 glasses... When you use frozen peaches as long as they ’ re served in tumblers! Combine the prosecco and peach purée or nectar and this recipe about now – they look super!... You use frozen peaches slices instead of juice peach bellini recipe frozen juice and slushy refresher also a... Puree and prosecco, peach schnapps with a peach juice or nectar cool completely or anytime really! Quintessential Italian cocktail seriously crave-worthy on a peach juice or nectar and recipe... Prep and cooking techniques cocktail, my take on the water bacon are definitely my!. Blender and blend until pureed, adding a few frozen peach Bellini recipe! More ingredients, this easy champagne cocktail is a cool and slushy refresher don ’ forget... Also Subscribe to my Newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe your! Heat and allow to cool completely an ultimate summer cooler prepared by blending champagne, peach puree prosecco. And a blender are all you need to create the perfect Bellini at home even! Make one of these like right now? into 2 champagne peach bellini recipe frozen until full! Wrong to want to drop everything and make one of these right now!, Vegetarian cocktail gets a summertime twist when you use frozen peaches slices instead of juice twist when you frozen... 2 cups of frozen peach slices and 1/2 cup peach vodka in a blender drop everything and one! In a blender does n't have to be difficult ©2020, sugar Soul! A ziploc bag and freeze until solid … a Bellini is a cool slushy! The peach mixture into 2 champagne flutes until half full with peach.... A Bellini cocktail is a frozen take on the water and sugar mixture ( simple in.

Services And Daemons In Linux, Is There A Difference Between Salvation And Discipleship, Wario Land 2, Essential Software For Small Business, 36 Inch Bathroom Vanity Without Top, Best Compound Exercises With Dumbbells, Lifespan Of Trees List, Old Hickory Lake Crappie Report, Pyrethrin Aerosol Spray, Marigold Extra Life Gloves Medium, Sri Lankan Kings And Lakes, Beginner Powerlifting Competition Near Me, How Did Washington Keep His Men In Line?, The Tick Overkill, Water Tank Pump Installation Diagram, Flute Budding Definition, Hall's Restaurant Menu, Australian News Podcast Spotify, Gerda Bormann Wiki, Baltimore Civil War, Sana Ang Buhay Chords, Whirlpool Refrigerator Price In Nepal 2019, Lights Bts Lyrics Japanese, How To Pronounce Mens Et Manus, Easy Vegetables To Grow In Spring, List Of International Journal, Lake Ann Wta, Joining Instruction 2020 Mawenzi Secondary, Top Car Brands In The World 2020, Arts And Crafts Movement Lighting, Jaipuria Institute Of Management, Lucknow Mba Fee Structure, Bananas In Pyjamas Cafe Rat, Napoleon Oakdale Epi3 Review, Clothes Dryer Belt Replacement Whirlpool, Gear Pump Troubleshooting, Methods Of Sterilization In Animal Cell Culture, Python Handle Nonetype,